FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Crude - 16th March - 20th March

Crude is on free fall so lets not think about long trades until Crude is at 3300.

Obviously, there will be lots of short opportunities.

fpbcdc.jpg

Silver - 16th March - 20th March

Silver is no brainer, defiantly buy next week with target around 1600 level

wvqql2.jpg

DAX - Week: 16th March - 20th March

I will not be doing any long trade on DAX next week. I am looking for opportunity to sell DAX at 12000 area (may be 12010). If DAX breaks 12000 I would wait for the rest of the week.

2ywvayw.jpg

DOW Week: 16th March - 20th March

Level to watch next week is 17500, very important area. Could be long, could be short as well.

10en1qc.jpg

great charts jessi. these are longer term than day trading, what is your stop policy for these types of time ranges, the same as day trading just proportionately bigger? or is there more to it?

great charts jessi. these are longer term than day trading, what is your stop policy for these types of time ranges, the same as day trading just proportionately bigger? or is there more to it?

These are overview look for next week. Sets levels to look for. We will see closer look next week. I don't do scalping..... and trade 30 minutes charts minimum.. and ideally 1hr chart.

in 30 minutes and 1 hr charts stops are normally 20-30 (can be 40 some times) points away. in 3hrs - 4 hrs chart it is 30 - 50 and bit more some times.

Last edited:
These are overview look for next week. Sets levels to look for. We will see closer look next week. I don't do scalping..... and trade 30 minutes charts minimum.. and ideally 1hr chart.

in 30 minutes and 1 hr charts stops are normally 20-30 (can be 40 some times) points away. in 3hrs - 4 hrs chart it is 30 - 50 and bit more some times.

to add that, I don't have a fixed number for stops... depends on volatility factor...

Stocks fell hard Friday, March 13th, down significantly mid-day before staging a modest recovery that retraced about half the losses. This price action completed the right shoulder of a Head & Shoulders top pattern, shown in charts on page 34 for the Industrials and page 36 for the S&P 500 in this weekend's Market Forecast Newsletter to subscribers. This pattern is confirmed with Friday's price action, meaning the probability of downside price targets from this pattern being reached are high. Those downside price targets are 16,900ish for the Industrials and 1,960ish for the S&P 500.

We got a new Hindenburg Omen Observation Friday, March 13th, 2015. This means we need just one more observation over the next 30 days to have our third official Hindenburg Omen potential stock market crash signal contemporaneously on the clock. This is happening at the same time prices have completed two different Jaws of Death patterns, one huge from 1988, the other large from mid-2014.

Further, we are about to see a series of cycle turns occur simultaneously over the next 30 trading days, which include a Fibonacci Cluster turn window with 10 observations. Within this 30 trading day period are a number of very unusual astrological events, which can affect markets. In the past, we have pointed out that major trend turns often come around the spring equinox, which this year arrives within the above Fibonacci Cluster, on March 20th, 2015. Within this cluster turn period we also have a rare Total Solar eclipse (also on March 20th, 2015), the first day of the Hebrew calendar, (Nissan 1, evening also on March 20th), and a New Moon on March 20th.&nbsp ; March 20th is also a quadruple witching hour on Wall Street, an options and futures expiration date. Also within this Fibonacci cluster turn period, on April 1st, 2015 is a phi mate turn date, and on April 4th we see a Bradley model turn date, which is also Passover, and also has a Full Moon - not just any Full Moon, but a Blood Moon, the third of four in the 2014-2015 tetrad, a very rare event, that has the additional extremely rare occurrence that all four of these Blood Moons fall on the Hebrew Holy days of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles (Genesis 1:14).
Something big is about to change.
From Robert McHugh
technicalindecatorindex.com

Stocks fell hard Friday, March 13th, down significantly mid-day before staging a modest recovery that retraced about half the losses. This price action completed the right shoulder of a Head & Shoulders top pattern, shown in charts on page 34 for the Industrials and page 36 for the S&P 500 in this weekend's Market Forecast Newsletter to subscribers. This pattern is confirmed with Friday's price action, meaning the probability of downside price targets from this pattern being reached are high. Those downside price targets are 16,900ish for the Industrials and 1,960ish for the S&P 500.

We got a new Hindenburg Omen Observation Friday, March 13th, 2015. This means we need just one more observation over the next 30 days to have our third official Hindenburg Omen potential stock market crash signal contemporaneously on the clock. This is happening at the same time prices have completed two different Jaws of Death patterns, one huge from 1988, the other large from mid-2014.

Further, we are about to see a series of cycle turns occur simultaneously over the next 30 trading days, which include a Fibonacci Cluster turn window with 10 observations. Within this 30 trading day period are a number of very unusual astrological events, which can affect markets. In the past, we have pointed out that major trend turns often come around the spring equinox, which this year arrives within the above Fibonacci Cluster, on March 20th, 2015. Within this cluster turn period we also have a rare Total Solar eclipse (also on March 20th, 2015), the first day of the Hebrew calendar, (Nissan 1, evening also on March 20th), and a New Moon on March 20th.&nbsp ; March 20th is also a quadruple witching hour on Wall Street, an options and futures expiration date. Also within this Fibonacci cluster turn period, on April 1st, 2015 is a phi mate turn date, and on April 4th we see a Bradley model turn date, which is also Passover, and also has a Full Moon - not just any Full Moon, but a Blood Moon, the third of four in the 2014-2015 tetrad, a very rare event, that has the additional extremely rare occurrence that all four of these Blood Moons fall on the Hebrew Holy days of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles (Genesis 1:14).
Something big is about to change.
From Robert McHugh
technicalindecatorindex.com

Interesting one dentist....

AND... commodities are at low end and stock are at higher end...;)

Crude near all time low, Gold near 1100 mark..

I am watching this week closely....:rolleyes:

There is a significant date , which is from March 16th to March 20th, a major market move can happen. Specially 16th March and 17th March are very important. And I think DAX has enough time to make it 11600 until then.

This is all projection and anticipation.

depends on how it goes between 9th March and 20th March....16th to 20th March to be very specific.:innocent:

Monday Super mario speaking

Wednesday FOMC

Thursday the 19th Swiss monetary policy statement and US unemployment...

Will be full action packed...

Last edited:
The Bank of England told markets on Friday to "take heed" as the "short sharp shocks" seen in markets over recent months could happen more frequently.

- Reuters

Interesting one dentist....

AND... commodities are at low end and stock are at higher end...;)

Crude near all time low, Gold near 1100 mark..

According to John Murphy observation, gold often is the leading indicator for indices. I recommend his book "Intermarket Analysis" which for a committed student will provide many valuable insights.

Monday DAX Trade Idea

Look for retracement at 11845-11850, on reversal buy that area and sell at 11980 area

put stop just below reversal bar at 11845-11850 area.

fw2lw.jpg

Last edited:
According to John Murphy observation, gold often is the leading indicator for indices. I recommend his book "Intermarket Analysis" which for a committed student will provide many valuable insights.

I agree, that book is good. I have read this book but I also think that market dynamics have changed a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20150315_163357.jpg
    IMG_20150315_163357.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
Last edited: