FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Monday: DOW Trading idea

Sell at 17780 area , stop just above 17780 and first target 17650, second target 17500.

Close the trade if DOW shows strong reversal @ 17650 area.

wjt3fc.jpg

Monday: FTSE Trading Idea

Buy 6760 area as long as does not close inside the channel, watch if breaking that channel again. Stop below reversal bar and target first target 6800, second target 6860.

v6nmhc.jpg

Predication > concept > narrow view > rigidity > losses.

Yes, patterns are good they represent the psychology of the masses, but they often fail and their failure often fail, having a conviction is good only to get trapped in our beliefs, one has to nimble, lighter, open: this has happened I will do this, if that happens I will do this and if proven wrong I will do that....

Markets cannot be defined and predication is a form of wanted to control, by its nature market cannot be controlled, market is ever changing entity, fluid and likes the traders that know how to dance.

Yes I would drive in a tunnel without seeing if that is the only way I need to go....

Nearly an intelligent reply apart from this stupidity (in red). Needlessly killing yourself or injuring yourself or, more importantly, others is both selfish and stupid.

Be careful of the opening bar, at 0800, they are, quite often, wide rangers and good money can be made--and lost-- when trading them.

I tend to leave the first 30 minutes alone. Sometimes I may open before 0900 but I like to eat my breakfast in peace. :)

Look for retracement at 11845-11850, on reversal buy that area and sell at 11980 area

put stop just below reversal bar at 11845-11850 area.

fw2lw.jpg
yeah..looks good
there is 11900 round supp
and another underneath at 11880...which is a real sweetie...before we get 11850 area..which is the breakout point
all depend on an upside failure
if dollar index moves up..then dax might follow
dax seems to move with dxy and dow and s500 inverse

jv2nvb.gif

S&p 500

S&P 500 and DOW looks pretty much same...

Attachments

• SP_15MARV1.jpg
    SP_15MARV1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 132
Anyone interested in indicators, watch this:

Bollinger Bands - Turn $532 to $54,381 in 16 months

Once upon a time, some one was targeted in a trading thread and being a regular on that thread I felt I should support my mate....I was just looking into my old PMs and found the following msg he sent me that time.... people change colour very quickly :rolleyes:

--------------------

"Hi guys,

HTW - you've missed a great week, ze germans are here.

I love it when people say things like this.

"ps. I will leave you to your thread and your need to be seen as superior and will just concentrate on my own thread"

They can never keep to it.

I won't spoil his Dax Thread. "

-------------------

"I've seen them come and I've seen them go....

Thanks for your vote of confidence, sometimes I wonder if I push it a bit too far, but a lot of people have sent messages of support."

If I disagree with someone's post I go and say I disagree and I don't go and start abusing people around....

If I doubt, I ask questions politely and try to clarify if I am interested in topic, I don't just go and start blaming and saying liar.

EUR/USD is waking up and forming bearish pattern but watch out the red line... can be a strong support and short only when breaks red line.... breaking the blue channel will be long trade...

2je8y8o.jpg