FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Tricky here, dax intention seems to scream those 1500's, but the carrot being shown at the mo is being quickly ground back up

Anyone going for the breakdown ??

My interest for a buy will be around the 1500, this is not my ideal price for a buy yet

^ I'm waiting at the moment, it does seem due a correction from the 200 spike to where it is now. I'd like a more solid confirmation.

^ I'm waiting at the moment, it does seem due a correction from the 200 spike to where it is now. I'd like a more solid confirmation.

Totally agree, I usually wait for the first hour to pass on a monday

pa seems a bit creepy this morning

we have another mini 1 min bull-bear situation right at this min

keep an eye on this pa right here

This Greece thing is holding it back. Should see some big movements later on today

Yeap. That is the central theme. For the footie n dax, much depends on the announcements later today. Ive a negative bias though. I'm just scalping on the 1min for now till the announcements.

morning Radin, have you been scalping within this 40 point slow range since the open ?

ive been scalping shorts from about 700. i'll call it when im next in. just 15pt or so scalps.

Bl@@dy good work, I stay away from 15 points atm myself, (too much risk for that) unless they force me out

good stuff mate

Its risky all rite. Im trading primarily using the RSI n mkt depth buy/sell volumes. i wouldnt recommend to novices. u'll get burnt with the stops.

Nice work mate, I've become lazy it seems :LOL:

Too much focus on larger moves for me

Im all for the big picture...theses are just some of my side trades. I got large buy/ sell positions off Fridays highs. But'll ill leave those for the announcements to dictate my next move. Too choppy now

and out. this is what i was looking at. it seems to have had enough of that trend now . stop may have been too tight

003703215d96dc68a6809362fda30fa2.png