Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:

Attachments

• screenshot034.gif
    screenshot034.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 251
Bonsai and Co.
Have downloaded 8086 Giffy successfully and will be exploring how it works.
A "BIG" thank you.LOL and happy trading to all of you.

Experimenting with the Printkey 2000, looks impressive.this j.peg is 743x 505.

Last edited:
lockstock
that file is very big
over 200kb !
will take a long time to show for 56ers.

would much prefer it if you save as gif.

Last edited:
Anyone see the S&P 500 pushing up into higher ground- looks like it's in a trading range of 1046/ 1062.

Attachments

• d4f s&p 500 30 min.gif
    d4f s&p 500 30 min.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Ok Bonsai- I'll delete these, last post xrossed.

PS S&P post now a gif file. :D

Last edited:
thanks lockstock
wish we all had broadband but thanks to BT.A , we dont
and cant get it either.
gif is usually much more efficient but can degrade the picture on occasion. If it seems to, then jpg is fine.

for some reason jpg charts from other web sites seem ok too.
perhaps their codec/compiler is better than we have.

all nicely oberbought in neraly all time frames but it's not being confirmed by price...so I guess test of the highs afternoon...and maybe an marginal new on on the cards?

IG seem to be quoting 96/99 on ftse ending up today.
so its 100:1 against a fall.
well, 96:1 anyway
wonder if anybody is having a flutter ?
its got to be worth a tenner surely ?

where have all the bears gone ? they must have lost more than a tenner on the way up ?
so one more wouldnt do much harm !
better odds than they have had in the last 6 months .

IM still bearish but from where...4405ish.....probably. My charts are looing very much like a few weeks ago so supporting the theory of a pull back next week. Doesnt mean we can turn right around and back up again...Ive given up trying to see past a few trading sessions...all guess work in my opinion. Some commentaors have reduced thier predictions to I expect a turn in the near future:) The futures alwyas near isnt it.....? oh there it is no...it's gone again...nope he's more future coming loL..

Poor Lee has lost his cmc userID so cant trade

Thought for the day.
The golden rule in trading is to have no view: bullish or bearish. Otherwise it will make it extremely difficult to be objective. As Hooya demonstates above, if your "view" turns out not to to be correct, you end having to change, flip-flop. Brings emotion into the process.
Just let the market tell you what it wants to do. Trying to tell the market what it should be doing is illogical, and clearly very unprofitable.

As they say "Trade in the Zone", or as a Wavesurfer would say "go with the wave". Resisting the market (which is effectively what holding a view tends to be) is very draining.

Just relax and chill out as my icon is trying to symbolize

PS: I am not saying trading is easy. But why complicate the process by limiting your options by holding views. Can only act as a significant hurdle to seeing reality.
KISS

Last edited:
as we seem to be in bon mot mood.

Have a system to believe in
Trust yiur system
Trust yourself to do the right thing to support your system.
(especially when you dont agree with what its telling you)

If you cant trust yourself to follow your system then you dont understand the game .

I mentioned this expanding wedge earlier in the week but becasue of the rejection the other day I stuck with the straight forward channel but maybe......worth looking at.

Attachments

• screenshot035.gif
    screenshot035.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 245
Status
Not open for further replies.