FTSE 100 February

finirama is that neg div yoiu referring to the rsi that cm uses, if so does it normally work as well as it does with the dow?

hooya and finirama do you guys find that using a particular ma with the ftse is useful, eg 100ema as cm does with the dow.

Attachments

• ddff.gif
    ddff.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 469
anom,

i smooth out the rsi using 19 days. Not as reliable as Dow and some times, but normally produces 4 peak divergence. In this case, obivously the reversal is stronger and faster. 2 peak works well in trading markets.

In trending days, i use the 32EMA. i find that in strong trends it is not breached.

Hope this helps

Yep,

I am using it for entry and profit taking in conjunction with a bounce of the 100EMA for top (as in CMs entry for DOW)

triggered now.

nudged it a bit close because - are you ready for this - it was just sitting there looking at me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
been dying to say that!!!

Last edited:
Ive got a potential sell signal on my 5 min chart but because of the strength I have switch to my 10 min i.e double the filter so
still no positions yet

Hooya,

Got a big drop on RSI with crossover of 32EMA...think we might see a retest of 64 b4 the move down??

hence why I am waiting ...would like to see a new high on falling RSI

and by my dodgy wave counting we could be in 4 of 3(c) of C
or 4 of 5 of C

i am short now....it missed its gap fill so this could be a false start but have accepted that.

very good price Fin unless you placed the order pre 11.05. I only got 58 and 59 when the market was 61 ish. Maybe they like you more:)

really ?

I have wondered about d4f for a while
I use the website software so presumably you use Market master or whatever it is called.
they haven't bid me 60 since about 11am

but there is no reason why the feed for the 2 systems should be identical.

bit worrying.

if vod is up 8 and settles at 4, what is that in ftse points ?

anyone done the calcs ?