FTSE 100 February

im all flat at 09...

that futures spike last night in to the close was very bizarre?

Hooya,

don't know wot to make of it...spiked both up and down yesterday and is spiking upwards today. Tried to get a sell order in around 4,500 3 times now but surprise..surprise...the order is cancelled by D4F!!

Sorry 4 the stupidty Hooya...do they give any sort of indication/expectation of the where the FTSE is heading....or put another way, why does it happen?? Its jusrt that i have never seen three spikes in 1 day

Thanks in advance

Sorry 4 the stupidty Hooya...do they give any sort of indication/expectation of the where the FTSE is heading....or put another way, why does it happen?? Its just that i've seen it happen on D4F many of times and more often than not the price heads in that direction. Also i have never seen more than 1 spike in a day, and there are 3 spikes 2day already

Thanks in advance

on cmc those sort of spikes unless because of spikes in the UK futs or US are meaninless. i.e are a glitch in their feed or something. But it is worth trying to trade them as the other day a random spike to 4300 on the cash quote turned out to be real and you could have made 60 points in less than a min.

if I have given the impression that these things are clear to me
then I had better aplogise right now.

we have a gap fill

we have a break in the 1 day and break of bottom line.

I dont have the slightest idea where its going next

but more often than not, there is a £ or two in the combination
if you work it right.

oh and my macd has failed to break zero before it turned down

RSI 3 peak positive divergence on 1min chart...perhaps marking the end of wave 1 and satrt of wave 2?

no apologies necessary:)

well Im getting some nice divergences with this

Maybe Fin but depends which setting you use for RSI

morning groovers. good to see we're on the way down again :cheesy:

gap fill and then some!

wont be aroung much today as ive got a hefty training session here at work. nasty thing promises to last all day :|

did some patterns analysis on the Dow last night. stayed up til 1am, but it wasnt all in vain - i came up with a 3 day pattern that produced a 100% success rate in predicting a successful long :D

only trouble is, the signal only occured 15 times in 2000 trading days, which is by no means a meaningful sample size.

curses!

good trading everyone.

FC

I see 3 waves every where :LOL:

Attachments

• qqww.gif
    qqww.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 182
Hooya,

I've got your A as C, and B??? as continuation of wave 1 from yesterday of the next wave (cycle down)......corresponds to the day chart...but i could be taking th easy way out by simply wave fitting.

you could be right....im just fitting 3s to the chart at the moment.
My A is the ending of c so not much difference there. I guess
it just depends on whether one thinks the correction to to the upside is over.

Not sure but your C would be the end of a big B and thus we are in wave big C down now? I am assuming that the B correction isnt finished yet . but I dont trade EWs as I find them very difficult so best not to listen to me