ForexMorningTrade System

Do you have a break down of each year with wins and losses.? Did you find using a 20 pip target and 20 pip stop loss had the best results? $6000 profit. What lot size were you using to determine that? Thanks, Paris

Paris. No annual breakdown. $5k demo account lot size 1.0 risking 4%.

Youe Italian,im Greek we have cousins every where

:LOL:

For your kindness and helpfulness I consider you both a cousin and a friend :)

Sad to say, even though my grandfather had 5 sons and 5 daughters (but one is a priest and two are nuns, so they did't reproduce themselves), the cousin I have who live more distant from me is 150 kms away... :(

Maybe I am the only Italian who has not relatives abroad...

Anyway I have an account with an English broker, one with a broker in Malta and one with a broker in Cyprus. Everyone well known and trusted.
No local address needed there, just not to live in Usa and have to prove it with bills or bank statements that show your address :eek:

Last edited:
I believe US brokers will find a loophole that will allow trading with the leverage were used to.

:LOL:

For your kindness and helpfulness I consider you both a cousin and a friend :).

Anyway I have an account with an English broker, one with a broker in Malta and one with a broker in Cyprus. Everyone well known and trusted.
No address needed there, just not to live in Usa and have to prove it with bills or bank statements that show your address :eek:

OK did not know i thought you were a clever one

I believe US brokers will find a loophole that will allow trading with the leverage were used to.

Yup, I agree with you. Maybe not in Usa, maybe not in Europe since we are a sort of servants of Us decisions in the economic field (such as cutting the shorts) but there are known and respectable Fx brokers in other countries that will go on the way they are used to.

I would like to underline that as soon as Gbp/Usd reached the TP, the trend immediately reversed and made 90 pips in the other direction :eek:
When things like this happen, I realize that it is not possible to make this system any better :smart:
(Btw I close the second position with +30 pips gain, but since today I doubled my usual size, it's like having gained 40+30=70 pips).
I made my day, so I close the platform and go to study under the sun :cool:

Last edited:
+120 pips for the week! glad I had requote error on tuesday as it would only be +80 :)

3 wins in a row now, I may skip monday, what do you guys think?

+120 pips for the week! glad I had requote error on tuesday as it would only be +80 :)

3 wins in a row now, I may skip monday, what do you guys think?

hmmm I have seen 4, 5 or 6 wins in a row on the back test, each day is it's own with it's own variables... so hard to say. I'll be here myself. :D

10th August – SHORT
Entry: 1.5407
PT: 1.5368
P/L: +39 pips

------------------------
Weekly summary
3 profits, 2 losses, week ended with +32 pips profit.
It would have been few pips better if I wasn’t lazy to adjust the TP/SL to the actual entry price with slippage

Hi Liquid,
Any way, if you want I can atach the yesterday example how I recovered with Rebellion after loss NY FMT. Some tiems I make screen shots of my trades.. and in this case I made a step by step shots. Let me know.
Best
Carlos

yes, sure

HI, Can that management EA work on the same chart that the FMT EA is on there too?

It needs to be on a different chart, as you can't have more than one EA per chart. I have two gbpusd charts open - one with the FMT indicator and FMT EA, and the other with just the trade manager. The trade manager must be set to manage trades with the same magic number as FMT. If you want to try it out, I can tell you what settings I use on the trade manager, as it's a bit confusing to start with.

Just curious, why wouldnt you trust a robot with larger lots if the EA just opens up the trade that you would have done manually??

If I get a chance over weekend I will find some trades that the EA would have taken, but I would not have mainly because of trend or a large bodied trigger bar in comparison to the previous dozen bars or so.

Also ealier own in this journal, Mark rejected a trade because the CCI was near zero. If you look at bacltest you may find that CCI below 30 or so + or - do not always go in your favour.

Also manually I get in at the price I select. I never enter with market order, but use visual order editor to fix my entry at my price.(y)

Gil

It needs to be on a different chart, as you can't have more than one EA per chart. I have two gbpusd charts open - one with the FMT indicator and FMT EA, and the other with just the trade manager. The trade manager must be set to manage trades with the same magic number as FMT. If you want to try it out, I can tell you what settings I use on the trade manager, as it's a bit confusing to start with.

yes please

:smart: This is very helpful, thank you. I was thinking of using trailing stop on my live account as well. I am testing it on my demo for a while. I would be most interested in the number of losses in a row with your analysis, and if adding the trailing stop would decrease the number of losses. I am trying to find the highest reward possible, which comes with fewer losses, not total number of pips won.

The default strategy had 7 losses in a row from Jul 27 to August 12.

Strategy 2 (moving stop to -20 at +20) also had the same 7 losses in a row, but 4 of these were reduced to 20 pips.

The other 3 strategies all had a max of 3 losses in a row, so they definitely help with reducing the losses. The best of those 3 strategies for total pips was Strategy 3 (moving stop to -20 at +20, then +20 at +35).

Sorry for the delay in replying. I've been ill for the last 2 days adn have only just got back to the computer. Joy of joys to find FMT has made another 2 winning trades! I do love this system!

Strategy 2 (moving stop to -20 at +20) also had the same 7 losses in a row, but 4 of these were reduced to 20 pips.

The other 3 strategies all had a max of 3 losses in a row, so they definitely help with reducing the losses. The best of those 3 strategies for total pips was Strategy 3 (moving stop to -20 at +20, then +20 at +35).

Sorry for the delay in replying. I've been ill for the last 2 days adn have only just got back to the computer. Joy of joys to find FMT has made another 2 winning trades! I do love this system!

Uh, I hope that you are better now :).
Thanks for your feedbacks; I usually let the EA do the work but I add a trailing stop of 20-25 pips according to the volatility of the moment.

Thanks for that. I have just tested your strategy 3 with money management of 5% risk per trade for Jan 1st 2008 to Aug 31st 2010 starting with $4000.

Results are awesome.

Trailing stop strategy 3 + 5% risk
---------------------------------------
Total trades - 386
Total wins - 197 (51.04%)
max drawdown - 16%
max consecutive losses - 8 (happened once in May 2009)
Total profit - $78,678.76

5% risk per trade without trailing stop strategy
-------------------------------------------------------

Total trades - 386
Total wins - 225 (58.29%)
max drawdown - 26%
max consecutive losses - 6
Total profit - $56,104

As you can see the trailing stops give you more losses, but those losses are smaller because they are not always 40 pips resulting in better profits.

Edit: Oh btw, 10% risk would result in $182k

Last edited: