ForexMorningTrade System

I am trading 3 pairs (not bcos of greed) but visual backtesting suggests my 3rd pair has more success than the 1st and 2nd pairs ;D

some one can give a test it (3rd pair)

Who can guess my 3rd pair which i am trading ? i will give 3 recommendations for the 1st three correct guesses ;D

First guess .. USDCAD :cheesy:

Second guess .. GBPJPY :cheesy:

Last edited:
any system will have good weeks and bad ones so we have to prepare for all occasions:cheesy:
But remember dont tweak too much on trading sessions like trading london + NY sessions it may end up as a double edge sword:smart: Mark would have suggested if that was the optimum settings. He recommends only to trade london session an at opening so imho any trade execution it is better be based on london only(y)

Hi Trader,
Yes, You´r right. Thanks for remember. I´m trading both pairs this morning London with EA different magic numbers. Let see ...and good luck if you´r doing the same or similar today.
Best
Carlos

HI PONKO, do u know if there is a forum for people who trade with the forex rebellion???

Hi Liquid,
Try Forex Metropolis (Russ Horn).
Any way...with Rebellion you can get a lot of signals but you have to master the sistem. Crosing Markets hours have been very very good to me in 30min and 15 min chars and combining with some other indicators I have used long time and my own system to.
Good luck today
Ponko

HI PONKO, do u know if there is a forum for people who trade with the forex rebellion???

Hi Liquid,
Any way, if you want I can atach the yesterday example how I recovered with Rebellion after loss NY FMT. Some tiems I make screen shots of my trades.. and in this case I made a step by step shots. Let me know.
Best
Carlos

Hi Liquid,
Try Forex Metropolis (Russ Horn).
Any way...with Rebellion you can get a lot of signals but you have to master the sistem. Crosing Markets hours have been very very good to me in 30min and 15 min chars and combining with some other indicators I have used long time and my own system to.
Good luck today
Ponko

ponko please keep your thread relevent to this journal:clover:

Both pairs gbpusd and eurusd short......
Good luck all

Uh, you are trading Eur/Usd as well with this system?
Ok then, I'll give it a try.
Short with Gbp/Usd at 1.5408 qand with Eur/Usd at 1.2714 (entered a bit late with this one... :eek:).

Read my signature ;)

UPss
Both pairs going norht ....I hope not for SL....
It is looking not to good...to much price action going up
Wath do you think traders?

Fundamentals 04:30 EDT.
UK PPI MAN. P.M. and UK PPI Output Prices Ex food
Lets see how it affects the trades but everything is going ok and very good again. Short and heding south with very good price action....
The Force be with all of you

Pefect set=up but my EA didn't take the trade - what is going on here!!!!! Yesterday it worked fine, today it dead. I re-installed the revised EA to handle the the off -quote issues. Well will try it again tonight.

I do it everytime since I've got the same issue: I guess you have to reinstall it everyday with the appropriate settings otherwise it doesn't take any new trade on the day after.

I thought it was normal, shouldn't it be this way? :|

I do it everytime since I've got the same issue: I guess you have to reinstall it everyday with the appropriate settings otherwise it doesn't take any new trade on the day after.

I thought it was normal, shouldn't it be this way? :|

Why not just trade the manual system??:idea:

Not sure I trust Robots with larger lots anyway.

3rfd pair on short but heading up up or down.....which ever way i dont mind.so i will wait for monday to see whether 3 pairs trade together.