ForexMorningTrade System

Finally, TP is hit, thanks to GBP Manufacturing PMI report :)

Got to LOVE Fundamental News:love:

Mark's Nov 2010 Monthly report

Monthly summary for November
6 profits, 4 losses, 5 no trades, the month ended with +54 pips profit
November performance is below average, the market didn’t go in our favor many times. We were also kicked out at BE quite often.

I took my profit at +22 for GU today earlier. Not a good day to trade on ADP but I took the risk and follow the signal for a Long.

Got to LOVE Fundamental News:love:

Mark's Nov 2010 Monthly report

Monthly summary for November
6 profits, 4 losses, 5 no trades, the month ended with +54 pips profit
November performance is below average, the market didn’t go in our favor many times. We were also kicked out at BE quite often.

I believe Fluegel's strategy is worth trying as my results are much better (y)

Anybody here using FMT on Live Account? if yes, please share your month-end results.

Cheers

I did not trade the week of U.S. Thanksgiving...but traded the rest of the month. I was +89 pips for the month on Forex.com live account. I did not get stopped out one day when Mark did.

No mate original method i risk 40pts to win 40pts,this break even business only happened cos alot of people asked Mark if he could reduce losses, so Mark backtested the system with the EA and found results not such a bad hit for the ones that wanted it that way,its down to you my friend which method of trading you use,i like to enter and leave go to work,

yes this BE at 20 is not working at too well, sure it saves you at the front end . But looking at the past back testing it looks like its does more damage than good at the bottom line.

Yes Bluedancer you are correct,

How funny here we were getting all upset at TB for coming up with better trading times for the FMT EA extended, you know we all got into a heated debate.

Now Mark comes out with a Turbo FMT, and guess what one of the new feature's are? To allow trading time to start at THE SAME TIME as TB posted in this forum as a better entry with the extended version EA .

Still think Mark is not coming here and "borrowing" ides and settings. If it Smell like a Duck, Walks Like a Duck, then it must be a DUCK!!

Now were does the "gray line" in the sand end with the First FMT setting when it was released to the public, and the better settings and entry times that were posted here after many members did their own back testing and found better results?:mad:.

Last edited:
Started trading FMT 18 Oct 10, +52 for Nov 2010, result so far +156. All live trades with IG Index.
I'm currently testing my own variations, but I like Fluegel's strategy a lot. I'll make my comparisons and post some results shortly...

Finally, TP is hit, thanks to GBP Manufacturing PMI report
icon_smile.gif

Those reports do come in handy some times! :) I hit TP as well :clap: