ForexMorningTrade System

i show the price 1.39215. guess that small difference in price showed up on the momentum. my momentum was actually 99.9914 - the hairs were split.

thanks

yes, and also my broker is a 4 digit format, (1.3922) might be the difference ?

cheers !

Anyone thinking of not trading tonight? There are 3 GBP news announcements at 4:30 am Eastern time. 1 is High impact, another is Medium impact and the 3rd is Low impact? The chart this afternoon is all over the place.

Anyone thinking of not trading tonight? There are 3 GBP news announcements at 4:30 am Eastern time. 1 is High impact, another is Medium impact and the 3rd is Low impact? The chart this afternoon is all over the place.

Just set the ea and will take any profits at the end of the month. Set and forget for me.

Just set the ea and will take any profits at the end of the month. Set and forget for me.

Yep, EA stats are not based on news, just triggers. EA has no mind so it doesn't care about news. Set and forget.

So far a great week. You can see my progress here. You will notice in the stats it says worst trade is 45 pips. I take 40 pips for SL but add 5 pips for spread. I had some trades a few weeks ago that would have been ok but my spread kicked me out. Now I add the spread and had a couple of saves because the market went down 39 or so pips before reversing to be a win. (y)

Hi all -

Has anyone done backtests to test the later market entry. I've seen backtests that confirm that the 1hr later entry is NOT a good idea! The old entry time looks great even through the London winter! I know this makes no sense but the backtests don't lie.
My entry time through the London summer was 6:30 (London time). Now I enter an hour later because of the London winter kicking in. However the backtests of this new time look terrible! And the backtest using the previous entry time look great! Can anyone comment please!

Thanks
Regards
Dean

Nubchai,moved house with no broadband, so slow reply. TP 10 Stop 40 be 0 ts 0 yields
net prof PF dd #trades
5538 1.52 146 367 Graph is, like they often are, superb in places, then sideways for ages, it would be difficult to trade, and make a profit. PF is IMHO the key factor. > 2 is generally workable.

Nubchai,moved house with no broadband, so slow reply. TP 10 Stop 40 be 0 ts 0 yields
net prof PF dd #trades
5538 1.52 146 367 Graph is, like they often are, superb in places, then sideways for ages, it would be difficult to trade, and make a profit. PF is IMHO the key factor. > 2 is generally workable.

Thanks Chris! I appreciate it .

Sandy

woke up too late and it went short @ 1.60022 why I don't know bc it sure didn't look good, i reckon i'll keep a close eye and probably jump ship very soon,