ForexMorningTrade System

My BE was hit as well therefore, achieved £0

I am following Marc's latest instructions and trading with Alpari... I don't know how others i the forum have made 35/40 pips today?

If you check Mark's trade journal you'll see he also made 40 pips this trade. The people who hit BE and got stopped out seem to be the ones who entered 2 1/2 hours before London open --- Trader578 and a few others.

Seems a bit strange for him to trade with 40TP when he emailed us all recommending we adjust it to 35TP?

If you check Mark's trade journal you'll see he also made 40 pips this trade. The people who hit BE and got stopped out seem to be the ones who entered 2 1/2 hours before London open --- Trader578 and a few others.

I'm based i Birmingham in England and since I am trading with Alpari I have left the time set by Marc i.e. 07:30am which is actually 06:30am London Time.

Please advise if I need to set this to something else because Alpari's time is london time plus one hour therefore, I had 7:30am set so that it is equivanlent to 6:30am

I'm based i Birmingham in England and since I am trading with Alpari I have left the time set by Marc i.e. 07:30am which is actually 06:30am London Time.

Please advise if I need to set this to something else because Alpari's time is london time plus one hour therefore, I had 7:30am set so that it is equivanlent to 6:30am

Fais go to the manual. There's a Really easy way to check whether your trade time is set right. You pull up a 15 minute chart, check the time on the last bar and then use the link he provides for London time. As an example, if your server time is 1 hour later than London time you adjust the default start time in the EA from 7:30 to 8:30.

Hope that helps.

I entered at the same time and price that Mark did and I was stopped out at BE. Either Mark's journal is wrong or he did not use the default EA configuration this time.

I entered at the same time and price that Mark did and I was stopped out at BE. Either Mark's journal is wrong or he did not use the default EA configuration this time.

Depends on your broker . I hit TP and entered in the same time but missed the first run up to BE by 2 pips while others hit the 20 pip BE.

fais you are correct - I am also in the UK

The problem seems some think because it's called Alpari UK the time is UK time - as you have said - it is not.

7.30 is the time you need to set on Alpari UK this week - That will be 6.30 am UK time.

~What they do next week after the US changes time is another matter.

Best of luck

Anyone using IBFX with the version 4.0 . Tuesday I traded and lost 40 pips I had my setting to take a .4 lot trade on a 2 decimal account. It lost $16 which is correct. Today when it took the trade it only took a .04 lot trade. Did anyone have this happen on IBFX?

I'm with IBFX and that happened to me once - no explanation that I could see. I also had a trade close out at 16 pips profit. I never figured that one out either. Others on this forum suggested I restart MT4 prior to trade time. I haven't experienced any further problems since I have been doing that. Also, my fills have been inline with the majority of traders.

Hope this helps.

Depends on your broker . I hit TP and entered in the same time but missed the first run up to BE by 2 pips while others hit the 20 pip BE.

I don't see what the broker has to do with the BE, since the EA adjusts the SL, not the broker. Under the default configuration, the broker is given a decoy SL.

I don't see what the broker has to do with the BE, since the EA adjusts the SL, not the broker. Under the default configuration, the broker is given a decoy SL.

Different brokers have different quotes, fill speed, slippage etc, etc. Even same broker can have different fills with clients on same pair at same time. One hitting and one not.

fais you are correct - I am also in the UK

The problem seems some think because it's called Alpari UK the time is UK time - as you have said - it is not.

7.30 is the time you need to set on Alpari UK this week - That will be 6.30 am UK time.

~What they do next week after the US changes time is another matter.

Best of luck

It is 6:35pm and I have taken a screen dump of the GBP/USD 1 Min Chart with no indictors. I scrolled the cursor to the latest time showing as 7:35pm.

Can someone who is using Alpari advise me if me setting the opening trade time to 7:30am is wrong? UK Market does start 8am UK time doesn't it? or is it 9am UK time?

Attachments

• Alpari_Graph.JPG
    Alpari_Graph.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 168

this is true, Marc don´t folow his own rules... sorry for the bad english...jeje

Hello, my name is Angel and I just started with ForexMorningTrade. I am Spanish and my English is not very good

It is 6:35pm and I have taken a screen dump of the GBP/USD 1 Min Chart with no indictors. I scrolled the cursor to the latest time showing as 7:35pm.

Can someone who is using Alpari advise me if me setting the opening trade time to 7:30am is wrong? UK Market does start 8am UK time doesn't it? or is it 9am UK time?

London start at 8 londontime (in winter =GMT)
alpari is GMT+1 then you are correct to set 7.30

I'm with IBFX and that happened to me once - no explanation that I could see. I also had a trade close out at 16 pips profit. I never figured that one out either. Others on this forum suggested I restart MT4 prior to trade time. I haven't experienced any further problems since I have been doing that. Also, my fills have been inline with the majority of traders.

Hope this helps.

I have IBFX and have not had this happen. I made 36 pips on new settings of EA today