Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read somewhere Pru buying AIG's Asia for $35b - so I guess they've been doing it for some time (buying $)

PS Please note I'm no expert as far as fundamentals are concerned, but found it difficult to ignore UK company buying part of US company for 35b.

Last edited:
out of UJ b/e and -9. Gold started the down turn today.

I am bearish on main boards. 10% correction is overdue.

quite a good day. 3 trades 3 winners, although cut them all way too quickly. +45 on the day.
Need to satisfy my gambling urges with a long here at 1.5042 at just £1 per pip. Not setup to speak of except gut feel lol
20 pip stop

quite a good day. 3 trades 3 winners, although cut them all way too quickly. +45 on the day.
Need to satisfy my gambling urges with a long here at 1.5042 at just £1 per pip. Not setup to speak of except gut feel lol
20 pip stop

Good for you temp. 20pips per trade seems to work on most days. :)

see you all tomorrow!

20 pip stop

Ridiculous, could have called them here first.

I learn in last two jears that all my losses in trading come from long trades :)

So I never trade long , I always wait until some underlynings coming up like train

climbing up a hill , and then I login the short :LOL: .

Other strategies I don`t like , because its too difficult :cheesy:

You could trade long and the others also , I take your long at the top .......

Have a nice day

I can never tell if you're kidding or not. Have you got a personailty disorder? You do seem to go a little Jackle and hyde most days, lol
Ive called lots and lots of trades out in realtime in this thread.

20 pip stop
Speaking of which, out here at 1.5064 for +22

Just taken a long position on GBP/USD 1.5020. Not 100% confident as I was yestersday so I will manage this one closely looking to take profit at 1.5077. Cycled through all my time periods M1,M5,M15 and M30 also H1 to make sure the majorities RSI were heading upward. Also didn't see any bearish divergence so we should be ok for a few pips.

Just taken a long position on GBP/USD 1.5020. Not 100% confident as I was yestersday so I will manage this one closely looking to take profit at 1.5077. Cycled through all my time periods M1,M5,M15 and M30 also H1 to make sure the majorities RSI were heading upward. Also didn't see any bearish divergence so we should be ok for a few pips.

Looking quite weak 12 pips down already as we approach the 1.5 round number. Not a good trade but still time for this to bounce off. Mental stop loss placed below this as I don't use physical stops.

Im out of this trade with loss of one pip we could be caught in a 5 min range and thats not my cup of tea.

Good morning, Gold is retreating, GU & EU on the sell side. Like I said last week, I am not surprised if there is a correction.

I must be missing something. Why was your stop originally at 5014?

Simple, to limit the loss in pips and there was a possibility that it might pullback. I didn't know if it continued without pullback.

The only thing I could have done is - short at 1.5025 because R:R was greatest [ as I want to stay short below 1.5030] I wanted to wait for confirmation and hence re-enterted at 1.5002.