Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning all, it's nearly noon in uk. want to buy GU and EU but looks like they are still in a pullback.

Already have a long on UJ 90.34. sl90.22 tp90.70

morning all, it's nearly noon in uk. want to buy GU and EU but looks like they are still in a pullback.

Already have a long on UJ 90.34. sl90.22 tp90.70

Leo,
I was thinking of buying GU - maybe still early for that?

Thanks.
At first I thought I exited early - sometimes is good to be wrong.

PS still have a bias towards long, but 15m is pulling back at the moment. If it goes to far may change bias

Thanks.
At first I thought I exited early - sometimes is good to be wrong.

PS still have a bias towards long, but 15m is pulling back at the moment. If it goes to far may change bias

in deed. got stopped out. it was a pre-emptive entry with reduced size.(n)

Difficult to know - last few hours quite choppy. Later on may go for a break out entry (still thinking of a long) 150 area looks like an important level

I'm done with Forex today took 36 pips off EUR/USD and another 10 on the way back up. Don't really want to push it. Onto my pennies good luck all. I find I need to concentrate 100% else it goes pear shaped. Good luck with your longs oil and bedsit too.

Entered long GU at 157, at one point was +12. Wanted some more and eventually b/e. Today PA is going like a yo-yo. Anyway on 15m still uptrend (higher highs, higher lows...)

PS lower low - I'll wait for a reversal if any

Last edited:
scratched GU long with few pips loss, it was up +22 but not good enough to move stop to b/e.Still holding UJ long.