Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gold swing short set up invalid above 1122. [If you consider correlation thesis for Gold/USD/GBP/EUR then it could mean GU & EU can't go south too far.]

GU on 2nd day of swing sell. Looking to go long UJ. Would like to see it breaking 90.20-30 first, then enter on pullback.

short GU and out for +20. very quick move. EG is flying :) waiting for for UJ re-entry.

Markets are mixed, especially GU/EU/UJ dollar complex. I want all of them on the same side. I don't want to buy one and sell the other, hence I'm only taking bit by bit.

Don't really know where e/usd and cable are going today.Loads of mixed signals on both,i.e buy and sell signals simultaneously.

Loads of resistance above 1.36 and a lower trend line on hourlies from 1.3450 .It does't want to break lower or higher, makes for bad risk reward.

Attachments

• trend lines 2.bmp
    909.1 KB · Views: 91
I wasn't paying enough attention to yesterdays low and high. Now I find that, once I have a directional bias, they work well as buy/sell levels. simple!

GU = sell bias below 1.5030 swing move
[ SBR = support becomes resistance, the word coined by bbmac on his GBPUSD analysis thread ]

Attachments

• 100310GBPUSD_lines.PNG
    100310GBPUSD_lines.PNG
    42.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Long usd yen , retracement set up on a trend , 90.373 stop ,15.trend continuation set up.

It may not materialise into a profitable trade.

Bullish call on e/usd .

Euro has made 5 attempts to break the lower trend line from march 1.Usd yen has trended higher .All negative news has had little effect on e/usd.It is oversold versus USD.

Wait for an opportunity to long euro /yen and Euro/usd with wide stop.