Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
have made a right mess of things today --- so all the best guys
jules think the above reference might be for me as the flicking power has been turned of in my cave (lol)

long way to go,your r/r seems good so no problem.1 winner takes care of 2 losers.your stop seemed very tight for ej,what spread have you got

Spread is 3.2 pips.I prefer 20 pips stop .

Probabilities should be looked , rather than risk reward.I have a system which uses 80 pip stops and targets of 7 pips , the system seems very profitable and yields around 50 pips a day .You could have a 80 pip stop ,in a complex system , scalp 60 trades a day at 7 pips =420 pips and lose 240 pips max daily , and still make good profits daily.

:cry: ffs with the lights going out in my cave thought you lot would be understanding about my typeing error :cheesy: where is that
Wynnster-12LED-Headtorch-1.jpg
??? :eek:

amazingly my usd/jpy trade has survived two scares.Sometimes its good to have a broker like ig,im sure the bucket shops would have taken me out
still short ej

and just as im posting it spikes up and takes me out of ej trade for b/e 2nd 1/2

as long as trichet is still speaking eur will continue to free fall. As soon as he's done it should recover some.

Peter