Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a 1h chart of eurusd. 4 of the last 6 hourly candles touched to support zone, highlighted by the tan rectangle. If a 15m candle closes below the support zone then we could see about 90-100 pips down. Plenty of traders are building up long positions here with stops below the zone. We have to be careful they don't get flushed out in the Asian session with a spike down just before a move upward.

Peter

is this a slight change in your methods,you seem to have a runner more than not nowadays which implies you are going for more

is this a slight change in your methods,you seem to have a runner more than not nowadays which implies you are going for more

Good pickup by you!
It's not so much a change in my methods rather just another tool in the shed.

I generally don't trade in the summer because my business explodes in summer and I don't have time. This summer I'm going to try something different and try for slightly longer trades so I can still trade just with much less screen time.

Don't worry though I'll still have my short trades too!! That's my comfort zone.

Peter

frankfurt/london open - (cable)

1) 6-7am (1hr chart) - draw parallel lines across the hi/low of the range
2) scoot down to a 5 min chart
3) enter when the price breaks out of the box - either long or short
4) place stop other side of the box
5) either have a fixed target or trail the stop as you see fit - all depending on the price action in question -

- 15 bid - 30 limit (1 lot)

top stuff, feel free to call these trades out live

G M

Long Eur yen 117.31 stop 12

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 118