Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
profilepic171304_1.gif

rc since I am not so endowed as your goodself I will pass on that 4560 target

Last edited:
lol... they're not so big now as i just got knocked out for b/e at 14632 was trying to hold for a break back down...

price was 100.8 at that time,please explain

Sorry

It was happening all so quick , I had one opened at 99.78 earlier but not called here.
So profit is only 80 here.

I actually got in at 100.55 , but by the time I called it was flying around 100.75

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 109
Sorry

It was happening all so quick , I had one opened at 99.78 earlier but not called here.
So profit is only 80 here.

I actually got in at 100.55 , but by the time I called it was flying around 100.75

why didnt you say that at the time,how can we now trust what you say

why didnt you say that at the time,how can we now trust what you say

I was in the middle of another task and rushing,Notice I forgot to post the stop in the rush.If I get in at 55 and if by the time I post price is at 75, I call the latest price at time of posting .This is to be fair on calls .Oil can move very fast often 1 cent in a few minutes.

I prefer to post charts ,I trade momentum .

Here are the trades.

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 95
The reasons I and others have concerns about this,is that it totally defeats the object of the thread and anyone watching would think it is a joke with calls like that. I think its important that there is a thread were anyone can look and see live calls however small the stakes.All we have ever asked is to post calls as quick as you can after taking them. Weve all looked like idiots at time,but I like to think we are at least all genuine on the thread. Sure,we've all been a few pips late at times and t2win can be slow,but we all call live and are serious traders even if its only a few £ pp. Ill accept it was a genuine error and lets move on from it. Happy trading

Here's a 1h chart of eurusd. 4 of the last 6 hourly candles touched to support zone, highlighted by the tan rectangle. If a 15m candle closes below the support zone then we could see about 90-100 pips down. Plenty of traders are building up long positions here with stops below the zone. We have to be careful they don't get flushed out in the Asian session with a spike down just before a move upward.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd009.gif
    eurusd009.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 99