Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this thread has fallen apart this week,is everyone away, i am most of next week,1/2 term

been busy all week getting ready for the Memorial Day holiday weekend here in the states. Family, business, daughter's school dance, etc.... No sleep all week either :(

Be back fresh on Tuesday!

Peter

Asian session trading in full force. most currency pairs jumped quicky right before I turned on my platform. Hopefully more to come tonight.

Peter

geez...moved way fast.

exit 1.4242 +8

went as low as 1.4237 as I was typing in the entry above. I exited with a small profit, thinking it might continue to rise again after the super fast drop.

Peter

volatility is off the chart at the moment. I might use 1/2 positions for the rest of the night.

peter

This is what caused the volatility spike. Gotta love news bites :)

ForexLive news said:
SYDNEY, May 31 (IFR) - Stops in the EUR/USD have been triggered above 1.4340 after the WSJ reported that Germany might be shifting a3ay from insisting on a "reprofiling" of Greek debt. The EUR/USD suffered last week from the open spat between the ECB and some EU members on the subject of reporofiling with the ECB insisting that any form of restructuring would be disastrous. Stops have been triggered above the 1.4340, which was the 38.2 fiobo of the recent 1.4940/1.3968 move and the next level of resistance is found at the top of the daily ichimoku cloud at 1.4373. The EUR/USD trades 1.4338/43. [email protected]

eurjpy hit a brick wall of resistance at 116.00. Japanese data out shortly. I'm looking for a pop over 116.10 for a chance to short. stop would be just over last thursday's high at 116.38

Peter

I'd say good morning, but the thread is totally empty today. Just me and the crickets!

First trade on tap shortly.

Peter

buy eurusd 1.4403 stop 1.4393

5m chart shown. Price failing to break below support line and we still have a rising 50 ma (white line).

Attachments

• eurusd002.gif
    eurusd002.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 142
eurusd fell about 30 pips. Most likely someone financial or political guy sneezed and it sounded like he said Greece...lol, kinda like saying "Boo!" these days.

Peter

missed a short entry while reading another thread. (n)

I gotta learn to ignore those engaging threads while I'm trying to look like i know what I'm doing :cheesy:

Peter