Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heh Pete, how's things? Just popped my head in, don't often look over on this section much, appears quiet, have folk migrated elsewhere?

Hey swannie. Not much going on here this week. I don't know where everyone went. Maybe they're getting bored of the format? Stop in and say hi more often, I'll throw ya a free live call :smart:

Peter

Hey swannie. Not much going on here this week. I don't know where everyone went. Maybe they're getting bored of the format? Stop in and say hi more often, I'll throw ya a free live call :smart:

Peter

Pfftt!! I can't stand the pressure of the low TFs..;)

Giving away your age now BS

D'ya know what mate just lately I'm starting to feel it and look it. Old mates of mine used to joke I had a portrait hidden in the attic, but lately I'm looking wiped out..corresponded with a new career FX trading..strange that..:LOL:

I just leave it to my kids to make me feel old. They do a great job of it. My son turns 21 in august and he tells me once he's legal to drink (21 here) he knows he's getting old. arrrghhhh!!!

Peter

I don't mind getting old,don't have a choice. I don't mind getting uglier, not that I was good looking to start with. It's the falling apart functionally that bugs me

I'm with you all on that one.

Hey wackypete - don't think nobody's reading just because nobody's contributing. I'm working all day sadly and can only catch up in the evenings, but I love reading this thread and checking out the charts at the times of the calls.

short eurusd 1.4429 stop 1.4441

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd004.gif
    eurusd004.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 123
gbpjpy 5m chart
looking for a drop to around 133.77. Might exit 1/2 there. We'll wait and see

Peter

Attachments

• gbpjpy001.gif
    gbpjpy001.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 125
euro just dropped to 144.15
Missed a few pips there but I wasn't liking the action so just being cautious and conservative with the few pips I had.

pter

Interestingly, if you look at both charts I was trading it now seems if I stuck to my original plan I'd have done much better :rolleyes:

eu retraced exactly to the upper channel line after the breakout that I faded, and gj went as low as 133.75 which was the area I posted I was looking at.

Nothing to cry about since I've developed a decent sense of what's happening during my trading career, but this goes to show how difficult it is to be a disciplined emotionless zen master when trading. :)

Peter

broke out of the channel topside and retraced. Price is still below the 50ma also.

Attachments

• eurusd005.gif
    eurusd005.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 124