Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
saw this youtube and thought of this thread.
I dont recommend risking 65 to make 35, but the principle that if EU price exceeds 65 from below, momentum will take it to the round number is intriguing.
(similarly, if it hits 35 from above, momentum takes it to next round number)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bgZ369fUfI&feature=feedu

i dont like this at all paul,the month hes showed,to get the 9 out of 10 youd have to be trading 24 hrs a day,it cant be set auto because he says he is looking for a smooth run up,how do you decide what is and what isnt a qualified run etc

i dont like this at all paul,the month hes showed,to get the 9 out of 10 youd have to be trading 24 hrs a day,it cant be set auto because he says he is looking for a smooth run up,how do you decide what is and what isnt a qualified run etc

oh, you mean you guys aren't??

Peter

oh, you mean you guys aren't??

Peter

no, boris seems ok,gives a lot of free stuff,but dont they all try and trap you with so called sweetners
i dont like the method,it looks rigid,but then he adds in descretion which imho makes it the same as anything else

heres why
need help already,its right on the line

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 131
audusd setting up at the resistance line from Sunday night. A break above the line could mean a test of Sunday night's high. 1H chart

Peter

Attachments

• audusd001.gif
    audusd001.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 136
The aud trade I was looking at (chart above) popped over the resistance line but the 1h candle closed back under the line so no trade yet. All the 1 pip entry guys got flushed out.

Peter

scratched out 1.4097 +5
US lunch hour, so not likely much follow through. Just take a few pips profit.

Peter

In hindsight, it was not a good idea to enter that trade. Set up was good but the time of day was not. Not much volume. Of course it's making a fool out of me now though...geez !!

On a better note it's good I didn't enter the aud trade too early since price is falling. Always wait for confirmation.

Peter