Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I generally only trade the dax using IB on a daily time frame, sadly most of yesterdays move I couldnt take advantage of. Its in a clear range at mo(15) yeah a b/o could produce a nice move

Only one scalp so far.
I didn't post it so it HAD to win, lol.
Damn posting jinx :)

Attachments

• 6B 03-10  02_03_2010 (1 Min).jpg
    6B 03-10 02_03_2010 (1 Min).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 115
watching eur/usa closely looking for a short on pull back

Ah the calling live trade curse.At least you do it,there are many so called legends around who never stick their neck on the line

small oil short 78.61
18 cent stop
stopped - offered me 14 pips. very close to take profit. never mind...

Last edited:
This is good trading and trading with the trend.Trend has been established , wait for a pull back and easy money.Let us have more of this from you.

which way has the trend been established and in what time frame. By your rules surely we are in an uptrend, i am bearish untill above about 1.2520 ish.
And you jinxed my trade:(:(

Important you don't take offence as It was a genuine Q, I enjoy the journals/others trading methods, but when you see folk bailing with a couple of pips profit and trading in a totally different way to my mini-swing method it got me thinking that they may be actually hunting for something I'm not seeing; the slam dunk 10 pip gain for 500+ quid trade...

no offence taken. I think our thread is getting in the right direction with live calls & analysis. A little bit of critique will add colour to it.. :)

In fact, I like your swing style. I am aiming for such a style but I am greedy to take small pips (particularly after starting this thread). For that, I have set rules about when to fold and when to hold ( borrowing julian's sig ) :)