Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've missed all the fireworks today. There was a power cut in the area and my UPS wasn't ready. I can't believe I am in UK!

im long euro/gbp .9019 s/l 10. Off bottom of trendline lasting 5 days. If it goes against me expect further weakening of euro

Anyone who says markets only trend 20% of the time is talking total B£$$%^&s. Markets are always trending you just have to find the right timescale. Ive used this trend I posted earlier 4 times with 3 winners and 1 10 pip loss
Trading is so easy when it goes according to plan. :smart:

my stop is now at b/e to lock in some profit and hopefully pay for my last losing impatient trade

Attachments

• snapshot-45.png
    snapshot-45.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 141
Guys, are some of you placing big money trades; £500-£1000 per pip? Please don't take offence, but the amount of 'noise trading' on this thread; folk nipping in an out of the markets, taking a loss of a dozen pips, or a gain of a pip or two suggests to me that some of you are high rollers? Am I right?

Guys, are some of you placing big money trades; £500-£1000 per pip? Please don't take offence, but the amount of 'noise trading' on this thread; folk nipping in an out of the markets, taking a loss of a dozen pips, or a gain of a pip or two suggests to me that some of you are high rollers? Am I right?

No. We we are waiting for the forum boasters to place some some advance live calls , before we reveal our secrets.;)

Anyone who says markets only trend 20% of the time is talking total B£$$%^&s. Markets are always trending you just have to find the right timescale. Ive used this trend I posted earlier 4 times with 3 winners and 1 10 pip loss
Trading is so easy when it goes according to plan. :smart:

my stop is now at b/e to lock in some profit and hopefully pay for my last losing impatient trade

So why do u need to fight trends , especially when there are enough trends in a week to make 500 pips a week on dax , ftse,cable,euro/usd,isd/yen ?

long euro 1.3526 s/l 1.3518

Analyse today's trades

Most of my stupid trades came trying to trade support lines i.e flat lines on a down day.The best trades are when trend line at 45 degrees is in place.If I stick to trends , it works fine

Attachments

• julian.bmp
    479 KB · Views: 100
No. We we are waiting for the forum boasters to place some some advance live calls , before we reveal our secrets.;)

No secrets in trading buddy, It's a v simple process IMO. I don't do calls, don't have the need, although I did mention (is that a *live call* in your book? :D) I'd gone short UJ at midday today...only 15-30 min TF trade I'm still in from today, pretty 5hite tbh, only 25 pips up, love it to be ready to go long as I'm being quoted 0.5 per pip atm... ;)