Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quite funny, ODT
The autotrade i got from you shorted cable at 1.4933! Good trade as it turned out.
First trade its made since i downloaded it. Obviously your one didn'y short there though. Mine's all messed up still. Wasn't able to get it to show the propper signals after following your instructions. I can only imagine its something to do with what zupcon said about the number of decimal places being used in the platform?

Quite funny, ODT
The autotrade i got from you shorted cable at 1.4933! Good trade as it turned out.
First trade its made since i downloaded it. Obviously your one didn'y short there though. Mine's all messed up still. Wasn't able to get it to show the propper signals after following your instructions. I can only imagine its something to do with what zupcon said about the number of decimal places being used in the platform?

I can't concentrate on too many currencies on manual trading,which is what I try and do here

long euro/gbp 9064 s/l 10. Euro is strongest against £. If $ reverses which it might it could be a huge ride. Also of a t/line pullback

pull back to line.

Attachments

• snapshot-44.png
    snapshot-44.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 106
hmm thats why I shose euro against gbp, I am hoping for a turnround, but if it doesnt happen my euro has been stronger against the £ so likely to hold up better

unlucky temp. That £/$ moves so quick. I only really like tight stops so as you can se I dont often trade it