Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning all,Im expecting another good day today. Im first in with a call.Long euro at 1.3473. Im hoping for a big sharp rise

thanks,looks like youve had a good night and woke up to cash.

A simple trendline break, stop now at -4. Lets hope it holds

heres the chart

Attachments

• snapshot-41.png
    snapshot-41.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 148
Leo so you will sell euro at 1.3500 dead on.
Took 1/4 of at 92. Other 1/4 now at b/e. I was hoping for a bigger kick so now Im worried,maybe 1.3500 scared it off

Leo so you will sell euro at 1.3500 dead on.
Took 1/4 of at 92. Other 1/4 now at b/e. I was hoping for a bigger kick so now Im worried,maybe 1.3500 scared it off

That's why I don't wanna tell my plans in advance. It might affect among ourselves causing hope and fear. Or, market makers will go for stop hunting - for our stakes are one of the largest in this $3Tn markets. ;)

Lol, you never know, if we start calling out good trades on a regular bases we will build a following and be able to influence the markets. You will end up with endless groupies am me saved from going back to work. You are right, some newbies may see a good few trades called and then start to follow. Thats the worst thing about this industry its easy to exploit if you want. Its happened to us all. It will be interesting to see what happens when you,me,bp,black swan and all the others have corroltaion and gang bang the euro

euro retreating from low of yesterday 1.3495 ( no it didn't touch 1.3501 blue line ). With Gov King speaking in 10 mins, euro might spike up. I am taking a backseat today until there is a really good set up.

euro creeping higher back into 3495-3513 zone. I will short it around 3500 if it doesn't go higher than 3513.

i feel peeved, i called a perfect trend break and then used **** poor money management and didnt gain full advantage.It even came back to my pullback point and I didnt rebuy.Still im nicely ahead.

i feel peeved, i called a perfect trend break and then used **** poor money management and didnt gain full advantage.It even came back to my pullback point and I didnt rebuy.Still im nicely ahead.

(y)

For me, Euro has formed a new range 3495-3513 and not ready to sell. Like I said, I will try to call better set up and try to avoid over-trading. I look at my trade list for yesterday and feel that it was over-trading although it was a positive day.