Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what yesterday's signals was based on .A very powerful signal on the charts.At least 3 reversals and attempts to breakout,the 4 th failed and a 5 th succeeded.

Attachments

• chart pattern 1.bmp
    669.4 KB · Views: 92
I welcome any discussion about fx but "have you tried this rip-off system..etc". I've deleted a post by praveenk. Praveenk, you are welcome to discuss but please do not spam.

Julian, Temporarily Light, ODT, and friends.. I feel that talking about set ups may be more beneficial, at least to my personal performance, than calling trades. I don't think anybody is seriously copying our trades. what do you think?

I can post my set ups if time permits.

Julian, Temporarily Light, ODT, and friends.. I feel that talking about set ups may be more beneficial, at least to my personal performance, than calling trades. I don't think anybody is seriously copying our trades. what do you think?

I followed this thread because your calls are good and based on sound principles.Keep them up.It is an eye opener and many people appreciate them.

Your call on Usd/yen was excellent .The set up I see on charts says a thousand words.It is actually a very good call and set up.

Do both , describe your reasons for entering the trade and calling the trade.

Regards:)

O D T

I am trading with 250 dollars after some bad advice by person who got me into this. I have been reading websites to try to find more information. I am getting better at reading charts but I want to be confident I not just go to throwing money away before I put more money in.

I can post my set ups if time permits.

Leo,
I appreciate your analysis and can see no harm in live calls.(y)
Personally I'm not a great follower of live calls, but I find it a good way to learn about trading.