Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2nd 1/2 -25 for a loss of -5 for the trade
exactly the same as yesterday, a perfectly good trade messed up by news

tough one there, LF.
unless you're going to specifically avoid news, there will, on balance, be times when news goes in your favour.

dont want to put ideas in your coiffered head, m'Lord, but I guess you have stats on the advantage or not of moving stop to BE once the 20-25 pipper is hit.

Based on a pennant continuation. Long Cable -16217.6 Stop -16199
Closed 16254.2 +36.6. Should have scaled this but after -8 yesterday happy to take this:)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-03 at 09.31.32.png
    Screen shot 2011-02-03 at 09.31.32.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 116
tough one there, LF.
unless you're going to specifically avoid news, there will, on balance, be times when news goes in your favour.

dont want to put ideas in your coiffered head, m'Lord, but I guess you have stats on the advantage or not of moving stop to BE once the 20-25 pipper is hit.

In testing i moved the stop to b/e once target 1 was hit,its an area that is grey,sometimes i move it to b/e sometimes not,on this occasion i did not as it had not reached 1:1 when i took 1st trade off.

Based on a pennant continuation. Long Cable -16217.6 Stop -16199
Closed 16254.2 +36.6. Should have scaled this but after -8 yesterday happy to take this:)

welcome to the thread
please could you post your calls as you take them as it is a live call thread.Dont worry about being wrong,we often are