Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hallo!
I didn't realy get what were you talking about... I'm pretty new in this stuff and still don't know all the issues, so please give an explanation :) Thanks in advance

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:hahaha you really are a comedian.you reckon you dont know about forex and yet you have a vendors badge and recommend a broker:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

been a frustrating day for me not really getting a setup and have been tempted to take a few shady trades, this is were discipline comes into trading, such a difficult thing to learn

Reactions: DDI
been a frustrating day for me not really getting a setup and have been tempted to take a few shady trades, this is were discipline comes into trading, such a difficult thing to learn

yep i spent years looking at methods and everything else, and didnt even consider it was my head that was the problem

Trendie...good find. He mentions an average win of about 30 pips per every 10 trades taken = 3 pips per trade. Not too bad , really. And fairly easy to spot on a chart where to take entry.

Peter

Trendie...good find. He mentions an average win of about 30 pips per every 10 trades taken = 3 pips per trade. Not too bad , really. And fairly easy to spot on a chart where to take entry.

Peter

IMHO you need a Euro spread of 0.5 to make scalping (his version thereof) work.

Yep on to it..how's things Pete, you winning?

I haven't posted many trades lately. I had a nice streak of 11 losses in a row and I've concentrated more on getting back on track rather than posting. Have done fairly well since then. With the extra volatility in the markets my stops were too small and that resulted in extra losses.

No one said it was easy!

Peter

I haven't posted many trades lately. I had a nice streak of 11 losses in a row and I've concentrated more on getting back on track rather than posting. Have done fairly well since then. With the extra volatility in the markets my stops were too small and that resulted in extra losses.

No one said it was easy!

Peter

thats a shame Peter,but form is just a temporary inconvienience along the way, take your time coming back.Did you work out why you lost or was it just a bad run

I've found an interesting site. They are offering methods that use no indicator or ea, yet you can earn 50-100 pips daily. I have just downloaded it and testing it. I made around 78 pips in 2 days. Site is 3aces4fx.com

well call some of the trades out live on this thread or clear off and get a vendors badge