Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
out at 95 for +9

Good it worked - lucky this time.
I stayed out of FOMC decision - despite my lack of discipline. Have been staying out of it since 2008. That time I was unlucky (big stake and massive move - can't remember precisely but it was few hundred pips move in few minutes). That was an amazing loss - painful memory that stays with me.:cry:

Morning all,good luck

I wont be about much the next two days. Im off to toyfair at earls court later today

been an average week so far,but still a great start to year for old mas method

oh well as my methods are based on early am retracements,all my markets have risen or fallen too much for there to be a retracement that qualifies. Good job really for today, i can go out and not feel ive missed out on anything:)

was wondering what happened this morning the moves were massive, japan downgraded by s and p

scratched at 62 for -10. I like the set up but dont trust chf to risk 100 pips on it...it behaves odd at times

scratched at 62 for -10. I like the set up but dont trust chf to risk 100 pips on it...it behaves odd at times

That's the Swissy fear gnawing at you, I've had times were I've been circa 150 pips up in a swing on a Swissy pair to see it vaporise..:rolleyes:

That's the Swissy fear gnawing at you, I've had times were I've been circa 150 pips up in a swing on a Swissy pair to see it vaporise..:rolleyes:
yaa its a shame as the trade seems to be working..I really did like the set up..if it was eur or gbp, I'd have gone in large

never mind....