Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
long cable 1.5886 stop 1.5845. will look to scratch if i get no followthru

eur on fire

Not only euro - I’ve been doing scalping all they long. It must have been at least 10 trades - not a single losing trade. Sorry couldn’t post them - little time.

Anyway account is up 9%. I’ve stopped for today and not planning to do it any time soon, hence my post to remind myself and warn others who are trading addicts. The trades were without stops and I lost control completely.(n)

This is not the right way to trade!

nothing wrong with scalping, but I always use a stop as my insurance policy for when I get a trade wrong. 10/10. very good

There's nothing wrong with what you have done except losing control is bad. I've scalped like that plenty of times BUT always used stops. It's very intensive but can be rewarding as you found out. Congrats on the 9% !!

Peter

Thanks for the congratulations.

I was following price action closely and must have been to do with luck a bit. Stakes were massive and no stops. It was extremely exciting and at the same time very tiring and don’t think I can do it every day.
Also I’ll try to control this complete lack of discipline.

PS Sorry to bore other members. I hope my observations may help with the discipline issue.

Thanks for the congratulations.

I was following price action closely and must have been to do with luck a bit. Stakes were massive and no stops. It was extremely exciting and at the same time very tiring and don’t think I can do it every day.
Also I’ll try to control this complete lack of discipline.

PS Sorry to bore other members. I hope my observations may help with the discipline issue.
well done..i used to make so much money this way 4-5 years ago when i had the added insurance of slow prices from certain brokers...good old days...

I stopped trading for today, but if I continued I would short eu at 672 with a stop above 705.
would close all the trades before 6:30pm