Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my stop is actually 93 and not 83.Id like to trade of a 3 tick stop. Not easy with s/b.lets hope this line holds for me.

1/2 off. Must be my lucky day.Missed my stop by 1 tick>. wish I had a £ for every time that went against me

Im also long noe 1.3615, s/l 13608. Small low stakes trade off bottom of trendline.
I know tradestation can do more than esignal,but everyone I know has occasional problems with it. Im not technically minded so I find esignal easy and reliable

Im also long noe 1.3615, s/l 13608. Small low stakes trade off bottom of trendline.
I know tradestation can do more than esignal,but everyone I know has occasional problems with it. Im not technically minded so I find esignal easy and reliable

Julian,
how much esignal is per month (fx only)

-7 for euro trade,still long jpy/usd.

Esignal costs me about £130 a month. I have forex ftse fut, cash indices and a few other cheapies. I think the basic data feed is £80,then about $50 for forex. They offer free trials I think. I cannot remember the last time it went down or the feed was overly delayed. I often think about opening an account with alpari and getting a good feed for nothing, but it doesnt really compare to esignal

I love being right,just hope it holds. If £ and eur reverse and take an upward path im in for another big payout

stopped out for -12 jpy/usd. That will teach me to talk to soon(n)

take it like a man buddy and move on ;)...tbh saw you took that trade, me too and it looked OK on my signals/edge too...however, I closed, lost circa 10, and went short at 12:30 at 9092...simply obeying rules, no idea as to direction atm, can't get a 'pulse'...