Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice going leo, a great day for both of us and no one else to share with.This is the trendline that broke earlier to give me the pips. It has since retraced back to line. I have re-entered as these lines once broken offer high r/r levels of suopport. Buy at 1.3582 s 70. Lets hope

Attachments

• snapshot-38.png
    snapshot-38.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 118
Breaking news: Fed to raise rates to 0.75%

Breaking news: Fed to raise rates to 0.75%

UJ had all the signs of a breakout. those are the days leaving a position overnight would be suitable.

Good morning all!

waddya think, the 'impact' of the 0.25 rise *all done* ? :)

I view it as more of a reaction to what is happening in the markets rather than a 'cause'. Fed feels that it is 'okay' to raise rates.

If history repeats itself, equities are heading up in the medium term. Inflation, if not hyper, is on the way!

I view it as more of a reaction to what is happening in the markets rather than a 'cause'. Fed feels that it is 'okay' to raise rates.

If history repeats itself, equities are heading up in the medium term. Inflation, if not hyper, is on the way!

Even for us hard core techincal traders (me) you obviously can't ignore the fundamentals, Obama also gathered together a committee of sorts yesterday to specifically target the deficit, given the insane amount of USD out there the 0.25% rise is (in real terms) huge so IMHO we havn't seen the full impact yet...but now the technicals take over..;) (for me) I wonder if it spells out a strategy to *defend* the dollar, particularly given the Chinese have finally given up on most parts of the USA's USD management ?
Stagflation is now with us (US and Eur)...rising prices, lower incomes..'orrible..

need to get rid of those little trades. was shorting euro with half size. it is bad for the book in the long run. okay, I will plunge with full size - only on the best set ups.

I can't realy see any good set ups at the moment - there may be some sort of break out maybe.