Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no i was just musing. I am a technical trader. looks like if we break the day's low here there could be another run down to the 1.29681 low on 30th Nov. popped a sell limit order in at 1.29960 20pip SL 20pip TP. See if we get triggered.

eurusd has huge support for now at the 1.3000 area. The low of the last 6 hourly bars has come in right at or very near that support. The more times a support line gets hit the weaker it gets as buyers dry up (same for resistance lines). If this finally breaks look for it to move very fast due to lack of buyers and plenty of longs getting stopped out. 1st target would be 1.2970 low from 12/1/10 as I mentioned earlier.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd 013.gif
    eurusd 013.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 104
eurusd has huge support for now at the 1.3000 area. The low of the last 6 hourly bars has come in right at or very near that support. The more times a support line gets hit the weaker it gets as buyers dry up (same for resistance lines). If this finally breaks look for it to move very fast due to lack of buyers and plenty of longs getting stopped out. 1st target would be 1.2970 low from 12/1/10 as I mentioned earlier.

Peter

Don't forget all those stops getting gobbled up like Pacman with the munchies..

my sell order got filled at 1.29960 moved stop to break even. if it goes through 1.29681 could be interesting.

sold eurusd 12992, stop 13022,

not happy the break is at this time with no volume and before nfp...but i guess have to sell

I really wanna scratch this trade and come out...but have scratched many trades past few days and regretted it....so am sticking to my stop