Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
might get another chance. price now at 1.3009...waiting...

Just shows why I like to take the small profits. It's what fits me.

Peter

long aud/usd 9950 stop 9931

need to go to bed here in bangkok so out for nothing

cant keep my eyes open

pattern still goood but weaking the longer it goes on so i am flat

hope everyone had a good day must rread some of the posts tomorrow

night lads

patrick

missed all the fun today, wife was hogging pc and laptop, like DDI I wish she had done it before I closed my early morning ej short!

Does anyone think its worth while getting in now for EUR/CHF ? Its had a big fall today and found some support. Any thoughts are appreciated ?

Does anyone think its worth while getting in now for EUR/CHF ? Its had a big fall today and found some support. Any thoughts are appreciated ?

Only you can answer this, were not stock brokers! each of us have a system we follow which we have developed and lived with.

Does YOUR system give you a sell signal on that pair??

''were not stock brokers!'' Sh*t dude take a chill pill, its a forum and and place to discuss opinions and what people might consider a good trade within there plan.

Sorry in future i might just keep my mouth shut as it would appear that friendly conversion is out of the question, just hope your attitude does not reflect the majority that post on here!.

I dont trade it, but if I did, i'd have an order in to go long if it goes down another 50 pips
(1.2505)

but obviously do whatever your method tells you too

good luck

''were not stock brokers!'' Sh*t dude take a chill pill, its a forum and and place to discuss opinions and what people might consider a good trade within there plan.

Sorry in future i might just keep my mouth shut as it would appear that friendly conversion is out of the question, just hope your attitude does not reflect the majority that post on here!.

I dont see why you took offence to the comments,Vaco was just pointing out that we are more short term traders on here. it would be an idea to start a thread and ask about the long term position of your currency. This is a live call thread so we tend to concentarte on that. Good luck

Fair enough perhaps i was reading into his comment to much, water under the bridge. Il Start another thread in the appropriate section.

Sorry.

I didn't mean to come across as aggressive and I'm sorry if I did. My post was a reaction to images I had of you sticking sell orders in off the back of what someone in here might say which is not a good idea imo.

If you want to discuss where that pair is likely to go next that's fine but over wht time frame?

Did you want to know which way its heading for the rest of the day, week or month? Might still be a sell on one of those but not on another.

I dont trade it, but if I did, i'd have an order in to go long if it goes down another 50 pips
(1.2505)

but obviously do whatever your method tells you too

good luck

I didn't mean to come across as aggressive and I'm sorry if I did. My post was a reaction to images I had of you sticking sell orders in off the back of what someone in here might say which is not a good idea imo.

If you want to discuss where that pair is likely to go next that's fine but over wht time frame?

Did you want to know which way its heading for the rest of the day, week or month? Might still be a sell on one of those but not on another.

No worries, i was looking at the 15 min chart. 1.2564 looks to be a resistance point. I would not get in untill that was broken however it was simply a quick post to see if anyone would be trading it. I can understand your thoughts regarding placing a trade off the back of somones input. I wouldnt do that without making sure it did have some similarities to what my plan told me and if i was ultimately happy to go ahead.

I was looking at short term over the next day or 2.

Hmm...difficult for me to advise on this given I entered what I thought would be a swing on Euro swissy but puked early for circa 50 pips. The swissy can be a tempremental little beast whatever the pair, (central bank intervention etc), having said that I've recently added GPB/CHF to my swing list which has been very well behaved over the past week...

OK thoughts fwiw, I've closed all my Euro pair swings short and am now waiting to go long (I swing off 2-4 hrs btw) so no I wouldn't be going short as IMHO you've missed the best 'chunk' of pips as price accelerated away from the mean at my entry point shown. But wtf, who knows eh? Been v. quiet re PIGS/EURO news this week and yet the Euro falls by 300+ points, no doubt some of the big guys have been flying low and quietly cleaning up :)

PS on netbook atm not too sure how well graphic will display.

Attachments

• fx graph euro swissy.png
    fx graph euro swissy.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 117
need to go to bed here in bangkok so out for nothing

cant keep my eyes open

pattern still goood but weaking the longer it goes on so i am flat

hope everyone had a good day must rread some of the posts tomorrow

night lads

patrick

You tw@t, you're in Bangkok and that bored with it that you're off to bed..alone...Jeez. :D

EUR USD looking like it is going to break north soon. Huge divergence on the MACD and support at 1.3. tempted to go in if I see a decent 5M thrust candle. What you reckon?

Last edited:
EUR USD looking like it is going to break north soon. Huge divergence on the MACD and support at 1.3. tempted to go in if I see a decent 5M thrust candle. What you reckon?

Sorry bud is that Q aimed at me? If so I'm out of the Euro atm hoping to go long tomorrow but who knows, there may be another big leg down. I havn't got as clue what price will do in the next five mins, 5 hrs, 5 days, I only trade based on prollys/key levels with a weather eye on the fundsy and news events..oh and it's NFP day tomorrow.

I dont know. IMO a lot will depend on tomorrows numbers. I think the possibility of seeing it crash through 130 are not any less than it bouncing up. In fact if I had to bet, I'd bet we will see 1.25 in the next 2 weeks or so.

I looked at it on all time frames and I think its best just not to touch it! If you are looking for reversal trades I think you gotta have either bullish candlestick patterns and/or bullish divergence with indicators. I see neither.