Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm using a hotket script of my own to get in and out quickly. TakeProfit is set at +5 on each trade .
Trading the high/low range from the NFP 1.3016/1.2935 on 1m chart

Peter

you've scared them all off with your new profile pic!

Disclaimer: Don't panic, there's nothing wrong with your screen. The pic is 8 years old and may be frightening to small kids or pets. I had to crop it from a larger pic. It's all i had on this computer.

Peter

Does anyone think its worth while getting in now for EUR/CHF ? Its had a big fall today and found some support. Any thoughts are appreciated ?

I dont trade it, but if I did, i'd have an order in to go long if it goes down another 50 pips
(1.2505)

but obviously do whatever your method tells you too

good luck

Just remembered this.
Would have worked out OK for a daytrade I guess. Went to 1.2560 soon after hitting my 'entry'. (only 15 pips heat or so)

Just remembered this.
Would have worked out OK for a daytrade I guess. Went to 1.2560 soon after hitting my 'entry'. (only 15 pips heat or so)

Nice one man yeah i suppose its all hindsight as we have found out now, not to worry loads of other trades went through for me.

Just remembered this.
looking at todays price action, the bias is t the downside IMO...if i hadnt exited many of my positions prematurely this week and had many more pips in the bag, I'd sell eurchf now (12490) with stop 12570...but as of now cant afford to put 80 pips on the table especially with a signal that is not that strong.

I expect you're right.
If I had have taken that trade I would have taken +25 or so. It would only be a very short term trade. I dont trade long term stuff.
Good trading by you.
Im off for beer.
Have a good weekend all

I expect you're right.
If I had have taken that trade I would have taken +25 or so. It would only be a very short term trade. I dont trade long term stuff.
Good trading by you.
Im off for beer.
Have a good weekend all
same to you mate...lets see what the gods bring next week.