Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning all,

Missed the London breakout (again) short this morning, levels below.

Attachments

• 6th Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    6th Dec GU VEBO orders.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 87
hi CC: without wishing to appear thick, but where do you get the Buys and Sells triggers and 50% off points from?

LF: are you still using Old Ma, or has she been put back in the home? (I couldnt make sense of the EU long as it seemed to break the overnight range lows)
I like your idea of grabbing a fixed chunk of a move, and letting a second run dynamically.

morning all, didn't get time to post it as I had to dash out but i'm short ej

Attachments

• trade1.bmp
    322.7 KB · Views: 92
hi CC: without wishing to appear thick, but where do you get the Buys and Sells triggers and 50% off points from?

LF: are you still using Old Ma, or has she been put back in the home? (I couldnt make sense of the EU long as it seemed to break the overnight range lows)
I like your idea of grabbing a fixed chunk of a move, and letting a second run dynamically.

old ma is alive and well,all trades are from her pantry. I see why you say that,but i was just following the rules created and when i took the second trade it was a possible low for the day. At the moment i am using very little descretion on entry,something i will work on in time

No great secret, mate:

Buy = 8am open +(70% *(5-8am range)), sl = 8am open -((50%*(5-8am range))
Sell = 8am open -(70% *(5-8am range)), sl = 8am open +((50%*(5-8am range))

I'm using a 50% scaleout at 1:1, but the jury's still out on that and i used to use a 120 pip final target, but this could be tweaked based on more recent ADR stats.

Caution: drawdown characteristics not for the faint hearted.

Last edited:
No great secret, mate:

Buy = 8am open +(70% *(5-8am range)), sl = 8am open -((50%*(5-8am range))
Sell = 8am open -(70% *(5-8am range)), sl = 8am open +((50%*(5-8am range))

I'm using a 50% scaleout at 1:1, but the jury's still out on that and i used to use a 120 pip final target, but this could be tweaked based on more recent ADR stats.

Caution: drawdown characteristics of this, not for the faint hearted.

why do you chose 8am open,most of europe opens at 7 am

short aud/usd 9866 stop 9888

its a poor set up but i am taking it as i miss everything else this morning