Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lovely chart,will euro rise?

Attachments

• snapshot-521.png
    snapshot-521.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 121
mornin' all. early for me. Still have one eye shut at the moment! Gonna grab some coffee and get started.

Peter

I think the Big Ben players may do well today. The range is relatively small, thus their risk is small.
If they go for an ATR target rather than 1:1, they're in the money.

thats 4 on the trot for old ma

17 trades 159 pips

as per Vaco, the overnight action was such that most of the normal daily range happened before 8am.

anyway, you have to compare the total loss due to the 4 losers against the gains of your average 4 winners.

keep to your edge. it will pay off.
although its always tough starting the day with a loss, you feel you're spending all day catching up.
if its any consolation, I got whipped for a -20 loss, as I went short on GU this AM too.

Last edited:
Even chowclown (best LIVE trader on the site?) started the day with a loss i think!
(I think im about to get stopped out already pretty soon! Having a bad patch at the mo....Been like that for 3 sessions for me.)

as per Vaco, the overnight action was such that most of the normal daily range happened before 8am.

anyway, you have to compare the total loss due to the 4 losers against the gains of your average 4 winners.

keep to your edge. it will pay off.
although its always tough starting the day with a loss, you feel you're spending all day catching up.
if its any consolation, I got whipped for a -20 loss, as I went short on GU this AM too.

yeah its hard for me,im not used to it
that last euro trade wasnt strickly a good set up.Starting the week with a losers make you look for opps to get your money back,thats why i like this system,its supposed to stop me doing just that

Even chowclown (best LIVE trader on the site?) started the day with a loss i think!
(I think im about to get stopped out already pretty soon! Having a bad patch at the mo....Been like that for 3 sessions for me.)

hey pal theres people on this thread who take offnce to that
however i will look at his 1,2,3s more often