Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always prefer a nice tight overnight range, ej has already had a 135 pip range last night, always makes it more tricky to trade, I'm also weary as i've had 10 winners in a row now and i'm soooo overdue a losing trade.

I always prefer a nice tight overnight range, ej has already had a 135 pip range last night, always makes it more tricky to trade, I'm also weary as i've had 10 winners in a row now and i'm soooo overdue a losing trade.

why didnt you call them

why didnt you call them

Well I decided that the risk of live calls effecting my trade management out wieghed any potential bragging rights.

Besides all my trade history is on myfxbook as i'm beta testing their fxcm connection.

Well I decided that the risk of live calls effecting my trade management out wieghed any potential bragging rights.

Besides all my trade history is on myfxbook as i'm beta testing their fxcm connection.

You say bragging rights arent important as you claim you have 10 winners on the trot:LOL:.If you were that accurate youd have no probs with live calls. Your fxbook is just the same as me past posting trades on here.This is a live call thread,.not a boasting in hindsight thread

wasn't bragging was saying that i'm nervous as i'm overdue a loser, anyway i'll take that as my que to exit, hope old ma holds up for you.

All the best.

VAco

Good morning.

Maybe one more stair down for EU. Limit short below the low.

If it closes above 50% Fibonacci, I'll look for a long.

Attachments

• e.JPG
    e.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 127
wasn't bragging was saying that i'm nervous as i'm overdue a loser, anyway i'll take that as my que to exit, hope old ma holds up for you.

All the best.

VAco

It was never a que to exit,we all appreciate your imput and your trades,i was just pointing out I dont think its fair to come on and say that on a live call thread. If I was strong I apologise,but Im sure you see what im saying

Good morning.

Maybe one more stair down for EU. Limit short below the low.

If it closes above 50% Fibonacci, I'll look for a long.

Im trying to avoid looking at lines,but you make it hard for a man whos spent 6 years or more trading them. We think alike,this is my lines,similar to yours

Attachments

• snapshot-520.png
    snapshot-520.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 105
Im trying to avoid looking at lines,but you make it hard for a man whos spent 6 years or more trading them. We think alike,this is my lines,similar to yours

It was my intention to make it easier:LOL:

I try to have a neutral view, take a chart and draw the lines (let the pa guide me).

PS At the moment EU is in a range - so trying to avoid stress I opted for a limit order.

just send your cheque on the north bound this afternoon julex --- will be standing on the platform waiting to sign for package (lol)

It was never a que to exit,we all appreciate your imput and your trades,i was just pointing out I dont think its fair to come on and say that on a live call thread. If I was strong I apologise,but Im sure you see what im saying

Apology accepted,

I'll rephrase to make it more helpfull.

On any MA or break out based system you should alsways keep an eye on the ave daily range and how much of it has occurred overnight.

ideally you want a 40-60 pip range.

Last night ej ran down 120 pips so any move up was always more likely to be a pullback before it continued south.

So taking long trades in this situation might be a bad idea. On the other hand the potential for more downside is limited as we may have already seen the lows of the day.

I suggest adjusting the tf you look at as the range increases, this is why I think that pullbacks are deeper and moves bigger in the us session.

market has to move further to take out stops and limit orders and abbsorb all the extra volume that the yanks bring with them.