Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this has to come down today,surely

Attachments

• snapshot-519.png
    snapshot-519.png
    35 KB · Views: 113
early in the day.
if you're risking 15 to make 50, you can break even if you only got 1 out of 4 right.
anything higher, you have the keys to the mint.

take your frustrations out on the villagers, Flashy.

lol.

-15 is nothing, im 14 trades for 223 and well over 50% hit rate. i only need 40% for a good living.its looking very good so far. do you like borises stuff,some of it looks really good.Certainly I no longer trade the hours I did before and feel so much better for it

Yes, I like Borises stuff.
He seems to give explain the whole concept, without wanting you to buy anything.
No special indicators, or secrets, or special offers.
Just decent ideas and concepts that are easily backtested.

Speaking of traders, the lovely Raghee Horner is doing a seminar this Saturday about trading.

Yes, I like Borises stuff.
He seems to give explain the whole concept, without wanting you to buy anything.
No special indicators, or secrets, or special offers.
Just decent ideas and concepts that are easily backtested.

Speaking of traders, the lovely Raghee Horner is doing a seminar this Saturday about trading.

she however wants our hard earnt cash

its now quite likely that my methods wont put up any more trades today,although i beleive £ may come of

Good morning.

I can see I missed all the good moves - now too late.

PS It could be exciting time to trade - between 12:00 and 13:30 (interest rates decisions etc.)

sometimes what women say is great. my wife was just shouting at my 6 year old daughter.Come on Megan get ready for school or ill go without you:)

Not trading at the moment - waiting and analysing.

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 117
  • eul.jpg
    eul.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
i want to short here(1.6195), but recently cable just seems to want to go up and up and up and ignore my signals, lol, so im sitting out of it for now.