Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was so quick (maybe 10 minutes) - I didn't have time to post long at 80, quickly took 20 on 2/3 and moved the stop for 1/3 to 70. I didn't expect it (especially long) - I was only alerted by the alarm when I got in.

Still think 1/3 may go some way up.

...stop to 00

I was busy and completely missed it! Argh, will have to wait around for a decent entry.

Jumped on the momentum to take a quick 10 pips. Didn't hold as didn't like my entry at all. Will wait on the fence for a pull back.... Hopefully.

Jumped on the momentum to take a quick 10 pips.

spot on, nice and quick and in the bag and poised for the next one, the way I like it, I'll post a trade later, so I'm not "all talk", hehe, well done

Attachments

• eua.JPG
    eua.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 117
Dinos, you and I have a lot in common regarding trading theory and the short, quick trades. Less stress with a few bucks in our pockets can't be all that bad. I rarely go in for the big kill, but those small wins add up!

Peter

Out 1.4040 +13

AS you said Pete, short quick trades, banked and building up, so little stress..last call for the day, 2 out of 2 live calls and 23 pips in the bag. Happy days, hehe

Good going flashy... Is this an ma cross strat that you're using or... ?

Liam,ive spent the last 6 months calling live tradees using trendlines,although I was in profit,it was too stressful so I began looking at price action at certain levels in the am.History kept repeating itself and in realistic backtesting it worked and so far so good in live trading. there are no MA involved.

Liam,ive spent the last 6 months calling live tradees using trendlines,although I was in profit,it was too stressful so I began looking at price action at certain levels in the am.History kept repeating itself and in realistic backtesting it worked and so far so good in live trading. there are no MA involved.

Ah, I see. It appears to be working well so nice one! I just assumed the use of ma's as you called it old ma.

Mov Avg crosses work great if you use them solely as entry/exit signals. When it crosses UP, you get screwed UP the ****, when it crosses DOWN, you get pounded DOWN into the ground.

Works like a charm.

Peter