Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reached revised limit, closed at 9929...swing may may have a touch more left but I've been there far too many times with the Swissy, may go on to hit R2 but without me...

what arev your feeling about heikin ashi bars and there timescales,thanks

the early bird catches ---- for the other bird she was guided out the door at 6am dont want her seeing my set up (lol)

eur/usd is in target range,hope to trade it before I take all the Flashearts to Eastbourne,we have poorer relatives there

well done flash!

One trade for me today, was slow going but got their in the end.

Attachments

• day 2.png
    day 2.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 126
s/l is 1.3833 20 pips

cant believe Im taking trades that are falling and im just jumping on the wagon,this is all alien to me,still the pips are doing the talking

nice one

Have you decided no more live calls

I think so, for now at least. I never anticipated that making a call would leave me treating the trade differently but there you go.

I'm just gonna hang around for the company instead, besides your doing so well with old ma i wouldn't want to distract you with my giberish:p

Lord Flasheart;1301864]s/l is 1.3833 20 pips
sorry jules missed above post ----- catch you again ----all the best with trade --- fancy long myself--- but you are the top dog at the moment :cheesy:

short eur 1.3813 sl

target is 1.3775, +38

This has been a great start,as my r/r is generally above 2;1 and my stop 25 pip average, i can have 6 losers and still be a little ahead

im off to coast with kids so hopefully will come back to another winner.catch you all later

what arev your feeling about heikin ashi bars and there timescales,thanks

Flash, I use HA candles on a 10 min timeframe, with one indicator of my own setting, very easy to use and less patterns to intepret, entry is so much easier imho

The delaying factor, cuts down significantly on whipsaw trades, whilst you are not in at the beginning of the move, you join the movement after it has started, suits me fine and always trading with the movement