Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got back in. Still short eur/gbp currently running at +40, I will leave this in as as I keep saying I have a strong feelin about this. Same applies to Jpy/usd. If you look at my last 3 called trades you will see how confident I was about jpy and eur/gbp trade before I took them. On both occasions I was wrong and lost 30 pips on each. However I retook both trades as i believed it was the right thing to do and that the trends were changing.thats the problem with T/L you can be slightly out and take trades too early only to find how right you were. At 7am this morning I posted and moaned I was 50 pips down for the week, not any more,thats why sticking to your rules and beliefs is so important. While writting this eur has fallen further
so 1/2 off at +60,rest to b/e

taken rest of eg trade of at +70.will reshort tommorow.
Still long jpy,for the first time in months it hasnt lost any of its gains it made today,so stop is at b/e.Hoping for a good overnight session.Off to bed gn

taken rest of eg trade of at +70.will reshort tommorow.
Still long jpy,for the first time in months it hasnt lost any of its gains it made today,so stop is at b/e.Hoping for a good overnight session.Off to bed gn

Nice trades Flash good for you sticking by your guns. Good night to you.

I must say that my performance lately hasn’t been that good. Quite few times I was in a profit 20-30 pips and gave it back. I’ll try to go for smaller profits or b/e (although b/e are not my favourite, but better than losses - account friendlier)

Experience has taught me that when you start thinking of moving your stop to be your better off just closing the trade and taking whats on the table.

If you think about it your experience is subconcously telling you that the trade looks shaky but your greed is keeping you in as you dont want to miss out if it does go in your direction.

If you crunch the nos going forward you will most likely find that closing when you would have brought to be is more profitable.

This is a fast thread but lets see if i can join in and have some fun

long ej 112.09 stop -23 target +38

This is a fast thread but lets see if i can join in and have some fun

long ej 112.09 stop -23 target +38

welcome vaco,can you explain a little about your methods and set up thanks.Do you trade live,for how long etc? we ask everyone who joins the same,thanks

welcome vaco,can you explain a little about your methods and set up thanks.Do you trade live,for how long etc? we ask everyone who joins the same,thanks

Hi Flash,

Trading Live small stakes trading pullbacks in a trend on small tfs watch for trades to setup around pivot points and mid points either after a break through or reversal of those areas.

Hi Flash,

Trading Live small stakes trading pullbacks in a trend on small tfs watch for trades to setup around pivot points and mid points either after a break through or reversal of those areas.

much the same as me, I love t/l pullbacks. How are these charts on gbp.I sold yesterday and resold today on strenght off daily break and pullback.Im hoping to trade this all the way down

Attachments

• snapshot-502.png
    snapshot-502.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 98
  • snapshot-503.png
    snapshot-503.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 107
where is my whip for eur get the bugger through 3800

why do you want it to go through.im bearish about eur,but then again arent I always
however a retrace up to 1.3840 would be nice

and as for you whip,have you been out with the swingers again

Attachments

• snapshot-505.png
    snapshot-505.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 100
-25 on eur/gbp, will sell again at a return to the line
what a cruel soike,only gbp moved to cause it. Now down for the week.level on pips called but down in cash terms

-25 on eur/gbp, will sell again at a return to the line
what a cruel soike,only gbp moved to cause it. Now down for the week.level on pips called but down in cash terms

gbp spiked because of all the news out at 09:30, maybe something to watch out for in the future.

re shorted eur/gbp at 8804 s/l 25
i will short any where below 8824 as shown in chart
still believe i will get a big down move