Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
short eur/chf at 1.3346 sl 20

thats me fully loaded short eur/gbp and eur/chf,hope im right or it could be an exspensive week

EC is an interesting pair. I've started trading it this month. It seems that it goes fast if I choose the right entry point.

Have you been trading it for a long time?

BTW EC short looks promising, although I would wait to see where this 15 min candle closes.

EC is an interesting pair. I've started trading it this month. It seems that it goes fast if I choose the right entry point.

Have you been trading it for a long time?

BTW EC short looks promising, although I would wait to see where this 15 min candle closes.

yep it moves fast,i dont often trade it,my spread is 4 pips. it has been one of my most profitable.Maybe I should learn from that,trade less make more,lets see

short eur/chf at 1.3346 sl 20

thats me fully loaded short eur/gbp and eur/chf,hope im right or it could be an exspensive week

IMO EC short looks good so far as it doesn't break local high (round 13358 mid price)

Funny thing about EC - sometimes EU and EJ may be going down and at the same time EC going up (for a short while) and vice versa

EU playing a few mind games..but I don't see any reason why we can't go up to the 61.8 retracement..I cannot see any possible areas of resistance or pivots until then.

EU playing a few mind games..but I don't see any reason why we can't go up to the 61.8 retracement..I cannot see any possible areas of resistance or pivots until then.

Look at GU - it's playing more than a few mind games.
If only I stayed in it a bit more.

1.2905 is an absolute max in my view. It would be a beatiful pullback as far as Im concerned we have had breaks to the downside and this is just a pullback of a kind. Hope im right for my sake

Attachments

• snapshot-509.png
    snapshot-509.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 98
Taken 5 small TF Euro trades today; wanted to set limits of 33 and (hopefully get 3 winners + 1-2 losers) :rolleyes: I'd chosen 33 based on some data back test etc..best laid plans of mice and traders ...etc...

Still in some respects I'm *happy* to break even as my nut has not been in the game today at all, particularly given a couple of the short swings I took yesterday look a touch sick atm.. :sick: and I've had appointments etc..Still that's the game eh? I've traded on the small TFs like a right idiot today and had a lucky escape, isn't it strange how you move an inch from your discipline/edge and you get smacked down?...

Anyhow

5 trades
3 losers - -19, -10, -18
2 winners - +33, +15

Attachments

• fx graph 1201010.png
    fx graph 1201010.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 101
  • fx graph 2201010.png
    fx graph 2201010.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 107
on my chart R1 is 13924 (mid price)

Heres the figures for my calculation of the R1 levels

Yesterdays High 14003 + The low 13714 + Close 13736 Divided by 3 gives us the pivot point of 13817
R1 level is 2 x pivot point - the low so 13817 x 2 = 27634 - 13714 = 13920 or 13921 if we round up.

Any differences are probably due to our differences in charting packages but if you have the same High/Low/Close your figures are wrong.

Good afternoon folks! Today's been an ok day for me, but could have been a great day had I not been so indecisive... In e/u I've been buying the weak upward movement from the morning for a total of about +20 pips, and in A/U I've tried selling the slow upward move once it started looking weak - first I took a small loss (around -5) then I made a larger win at +25. My main trade today has been in E/U - I bought a breakout of an inside bar on the 15m tf once E/U shot up. I took 50% off at +33 and now it's a free trade, I hope to get another 30 pips on that one.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 100