Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OUCH. well, loss limit for the day reached, time to take the dog out for a walk and afterwards watch some cartoons :D

morning guys,internet been down all morning in my postcode,mixed bag by the sound of it
im lobg gbp 15843 s/l 20

Not my normal style of trade,lets see

morning guys,internet been down all morning in my postcode,mixed bag by the sound of it
im lobg gbp 15843 s/l 20

Not my normal style of trade,lets see

have taken 1/2 off at +10
rest to - 10...................free trade now

This is a trade from the OMFSR ive been talking about

I wasn't supposed to trade anymore today but I just couldn't leave that sharp drop in $/CHF alone.. so I shorted it at 0.963 , sl 20, closed at +24. Has anyone got any insight as to why $/CHF sold off like that today? It moved a 100 pips without a single pullback on the 15 minute chart without any relevant news releases..

I've still got a limit order to short E/U sitting at 1.3845, but price action gave me a signal to short it now ... I'll take profits around the low of the day, i.e around 40 pips

I've still got a limit order to short E/U sitting at 1.3845, but price action gave me a signal to short it now ... I'll take profits around the low of the day, i.e around 40 pips

AFK, Welcome to the thread,can you tell us about your methods and yourself.Thanks

I wasn't supposed to trade anymore today but I just couldn't leave that sharp drop in $/CHF alone.. so I shorted it at 0.963 , sl 20, closed at +24. Has anyone got any insight as to why $/CHF sold off like that today? It moved a 100 pips without a single pullback on the 15 minute chart without any relevant news releases..

not sure but eur/chf plunged too. I sold eur/chf at 0.9690. Going well at the mo. Hoping to ride it all the way to previous low... sl at 0.9630

Maybe SNB intervened on eur/chf?