Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FWIW had I not already made a few pips (this session) on the Euro I'd have just gone long...

i sold eur/jpy on belief that line has been broken and there has been a pullback to the line. I may have entered a little late,lets see

Attachments

• snapshot-469.png
    snapshot-469.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 93
Bank hols in US and Canada. 2nd Monday in October is usually Columbus day. I think I will take a break from Cable and EUR/USD for the rest of the day as I don't expect the same volume as usual. Good luck chaps.

Bank hols in US and Canada. 2nd Monday in October is usually Columbus day. I think I will take a break from Cable and EUR/USD for the rest of the day as I don't expect the same volume as usual. Good luck chaps.

Hey Mr Flibble you need a rest as youve been burning the night oil with the wacky one.I really hope its not a bad sign.Whenever I did that it normally meant I was well behind.Im sure its not in your case,youve made some good calls.

Just missed out on making about £400 on betfair binaries. I missed by 2 pts. Does anyone lese trade anything else other than foerex

yep as posted Pete,I wanted to give this one more space, my usual 15 pips is a sneeze in this market. Im 1/2 out and about b/e on rest,still hoping

This looks like one of those days,think ill round up some peasants for entartainment.What you say BP, a few vestals for the evening.

have you gone long on euro ?
and if yes whats your entry and stop please

Nope...I'm waiting 'til 1pm to see if there's much movement/volume pre normal US open (shut today)..If not that'll be it for me today on small TFs. As for as small TF trading I went back to only trading the Euro last week, suits me fine...

im taking my killer beagle for a walk round the estate, back soon,cheer on my trade while im away,it could be a long one