Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stopped -17
resold as its now approaching line i should have sold off in the first place
reslod at 8367 sl 8

I have to sell from this line,it should hold up
I posted both charts for eur and gbp but didnt sell either as eur/gbp was closer to the kind of pullback i want.

Attachments

• snapshot-370.png
    snapshot-370.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 105
set b/e to eurusd short. will chill out if stopped

add: eu stopped.

Last edited:

TODAYS PIP COUNT ON THE THREAD

+36 pips between all traders. Together as a team we are stronger

Lets keep a total and update it as we go along throughout the days.When your trade is finished you update the count.Only trades called in time to count.If we post late I dont think we can count it.
Do we count my trade carried over from yesterday in todays figures,if so we are on about +80. Lets see if we can do a 500 pip week.

TODAYS PIP COUNT ON THE THREAD

+36 pips between all traders. Together as a team we are stronger

Lets keep a total and update it as we go along throughout the days.When your trade is finished you update the count.Only trades called in time to count.If we post late I dont think we can count it.
Do we count my trade carried over from yesterday in todays figures,if so we are on about +80. Lets see if we can do a 500 pip week.

It's a shame if I can't add +25 pips from my eurusd short. Didn't have time to call it in time as it was a close battle.

it goes like -3, +28.5. (see screenshot, it also shows earlier eurusd b/e exit and cable short cover), and if you are wondering, yes I do place 3pips stop on eurusd.. see it for yourself

anyway, who cares if you're up +60 for the day. I'll stop trading for the day ;)

Attachments

• 100622ib_2.PNG
    100622ib_2.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 109
It's a shame if I can't add +25 pips from my eurusd short. Didn't have time to call it in time as it was a close battle.

it goes like -3, +28.5. (see screenshot, it also shows earlier eurusd b/e exit and cable short cover), and if you are wondering, yes I do place 3pips stop on eurusd.. see it for yourself

anyway, who cares if you're up +60 for the day. I'll stop trading for the day ;)

I think we should count that Leo,the screen shot is fine by me.It would takes ages to duplicate that in the time given. Its a lot harder for me to cut and edit a screenshot on my sb account so if any of my trades are considered to late they shouldnt count. Are you agreed in principle to the running count

Nice trading guys, haven't posted beyond my original one, can't get a routine yet which allows me to complete my routine before posting and can't get recorded here within the t/f.

Can I ask, so I'm aware, what timeframe (s) you guys trade off. I'm M5 with M1 to execute the trade, interesting to here/know what you guys use

Nice trading guys, haven't posted beyond my original one, can't get a routine yet which allows me to complete my routine before posting and can't get recorded here within the t/f.

Can I ask, so I'm aware, what timeframe (s) you guys trade off. I'm M5 with M1 to execute the trade, interesting to here/know what you guys use

Various,I try to base most of my trades on 60 and then use 1 min for entry.For patterns I use any timeframe