Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This trend looks great, I traded it from the top but got stopped out
also euro was a great short opportunity. Still managed to ride the jpy a little.this should have been a very happy day for me. So frustrated guys.You post the charts in advance,post the trades and am still only a touch ahead.sorry,just venting some anger

Attachments

• snapshot-365.png
    snapshot-365.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 118
now where did that come from ---- to put you in the picture flasher I would always be supporting england/wales /Ireland to win if they were playing a foreign country,the only thing that gets up my nose is those flicking ******s on the tv who always seem to mention 66 no matter what foreign team is playing

Im the same BP,I wish all Scots were like you. a lot of English people dont want Andy Murray to win Wimbledon because of the comments he made as a teenager. It would be so good if murray wins , and england win world cup.Weve already won the 20/20 cricket world cup this year

I think all the risk trades are very close to topping out, if they haven't already

I think the risk buying is over across the board. I'm looking for usd strength the rest of this week. There probably will be a pullback tonight or tomorrow, but what a thing of beauty right now.

these ar my 60 min charts for the day
GBP is bearish
Eur is Bearish
Eur/gbp is bearish
Jpy is bearish

Attachments

• snapshot-366.png
    snapshot-366.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 108
  • snapshot-367.png
    snapshot-367.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 105
  • snapshot-368.png
    snapshot-368.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 115
  • snapshot-369.png
    snapshot-369.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 131
gu short 1.4738 sl5

How do you manage to put a stop of 5 on that Leo,I know its worked before,but even on IB the spread must be 1 pip, and it would only take a little flick to take you out.Having said that,look how much it just saved you,you could enter again

How do you manage to put a stop of 5 on that Leo,I know its worked before,but even on IB the spread must be 1 pip, and it would only take a little flick to take you out.Having said that,look how much it just saved you,you could enter again

ib's okay with even 1 pip stop however there may be slippage. it was 6pips with slippage.

it's pure chance trading.. ;)

Attachments

• 100622ib.PNG
    100622ib.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 126