Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no reason to go long at the moment, will see if cable and eurodollar can come back up. JD must be smiling as his EU short is in good shape

short eur/gbp at 8356 sl 12.
Madness today but got to keep taking trades from my lines when they appear

1/2 off at +16,rest to b/e
I havent made much today and have been slightly out with the lines,but clearly they are working.My discipline has been excellent as all my trades have been called correctly to my rules. If anyones watching,take note.This game is hard,you can be right and still lose.Given time a proven method will reap huge rewards

1/2 off at +16,rest to b/e
I havent made much today and have been slightly out with the lines,but clearly they are working.My discipline has been excellent as all my trades have been called correctly to my rules. If anyones watching,take note.This game is hard,you can be right and still lose.Given time a proven method will reap huge rewards

same here, I have 2/2 losers in my book today. 1 pre-emptive entry, the other 1 is correct entry. they dodn't work out. that's all. -23 pips

same here, I have 2/2 losers in my book today. 1 pre-emptive entry, the other 1 is correct entry. they dodn't work out. that's all. -23 pips

Yeah I just worry anyone watching or wanting to learn will look and see our early trades today and see 4 out of 4 losers. Its only natural and hard to accept. even more so when Im saying that my lines were spot on but I still managed to lose.
Im still in two trades and in profit so hopefully there will be a big winner>its good to see new guys on the thread,just hope BPs having a bad day.He should be happy,england are in trouble

hey guys what kind of consistency level do you have to reach before posting on here?

If your trading live then you are most welcome to post.Try and explain why in your posts.As for consistancy, i guess its profits at the end of the day. I often have 3 or 4 losers or break even trades in a row,but always come out ahead(same for Leo and others). Tell us how you trade and a bit about yourself and we look forward to your trades.

If your trading live then you are most welcome to post.Try and explain why in your posts.As for consistancy, i guess its profits at the end of the day. I often have 3 or 4 losers or break even trades in a row,but always come out ahead(same for Leo and others). Tell us how you trade and a bit about yourself and we look forward to your trades.

hey flash, you said you wanted to bring in some birds to the thread. Shikamaroo is the champion in big bird hunting!:smart:
clue = little crown below his post count

hey flash, you said you wanted to bring in some birds to the thread. Shikamaroo is the champion in big bird hunting!:smart:
clue = little crown below his post count

As long as its only big birds,:pI dont mind. I am however jealous of his location
what more could you want,trading in the windies surrounded by birds.
Hey shik you and me need to talk about this

As long as its only big birds,:pI dont mind. I am however jealous of his location
what more could you want,trading in the windies surrounded by birds.
Hey shik you and me need to talk about this

I'd like to be trading here surrounded by some babes in bikinis with fans like those Hollywood movies show :)

got to go out for a few hrs,im just about above the b/e line today.I am currently in two trades.
short eur/gbp stop 8360.........already taken 1/2 off. Target 50 pips
short jpy/usd stop 91.46........already taken 1/2 off Target 120 pips

had lots of trades today,all have been called correctly,just not got the desired results.

no reason to go long at the moment, will see if cable and eurodollar can come back up. JD must be smiling as his EU short is in good shape

I am still in all three of my trades and am very happy right now. I'll update later. The only one still negative is the EurAud, but I think that is because the aussie is just taking longer to turn down and it has come up from the bottom so far without stopping me out.

just hope BPs having a bad day. ??? :whistling pistols or swords flash alice:cheesy:
He should be happy,england are in trouble
now where did that come from ---- to put you in the picture flasher I would always be supporting england/wales /Ireland to win if they were playing a foreign country,the only thing that gets up my nose is those flicking ******s on the tv who always seem to mention 66 no matter what foreign team is playing

HI everyone. Just popping in to check things out. No trading for me today. I have 2 nieces and a nephew all graduating High School this week. Lotta shopping to do! I'll probably have to trade double lots to make up for it!

Peter