Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was having trouble earlier again with the site. Gets frustrating after a while.
11 consecutive green candles on eurusd H1 chart. Looking ripe for a pullback after a nice run-up today.

Peter

wacky about time you showed up,Ive cleared them all off today. 3 losers and 1 b/e and the threads empty.
hehe, yeah, fair weather traders!

Help, call some winners,Lady flash needs some more bing,shes spent yesterdays money already.
Yikes, I know that feeling too :rolleyes:

Ive even had legendary traders come on the thread and imply my methods cant work and said Im mad.
Most of them just crack me up. I stopped arguing with them in those threads. It's a shame to see some of the really intelligent but diehard anti TA people be so closed minded.

Peter

sh eurusd 1.2342 stop 1.2350
targeting the rising 100ma on 5m chart which is at 1.2300 currently. Probably meet somewhere in the middle.

Peter

man this game is frustrating. It took my stop and pis%ed of the way I wanted. Well at least the line was right and I made some money.

Ive cleared them all off today. 3 losers and 1 b/e and the threads empty.
Ive even had legendary traders come on the thread and imply my methods cant work and said Im mad.

Flash, it's not about you. It's about world cup, Brazil and North Korea game was good! This is where we all should be. lol..

maicon_goal_12_682_1065866a.jpg

my trade of this line was bang on but stop too tight.Its the same thing on the euro.
ive resold gbp but didnt declare it,. Both to me will retrace up to 100 pips down

Attachments

• snapshot-334.png
    snapshot-334.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 122
  • snapshot-335.png
    snapshot-335.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 122
my trade of this line was bang on but stop too tight.Its the same thing on the euro.
ive resold gbp but didnt declare it,. Both to me will retrace up to 100 pips down

We are in agreement. Just need a good entry, but good entrys have been hard to find lately.

Peter

:sleep:cockadoodle doooooooo ( bloody hell 2 cocks up before me this morning ) were you pushed out of bed guys lol