Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cable sold +43

Attachments

• 100615ibtrades.PNG
    100615ibtrades.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
sorry this is chart to go with trade. 60 min t/l pullback. I thought id posted it

Attachments

• snapshot-332.png
    snapshot-332.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 113
uj looks like hanging fromn a cliff edge.. I am not taking any of UJ signal as I am taking sabbatical from uj

LEO is there any way to stop this ^^^^^^^^^^^

yes, if this is a journal and set to allow posting from contact list option. that means only people from my contact list can post. do you like that? or we can start a private thread. which one do you prefer?

Short gbp/usd 1.4815 sl 12. sold of line. Hopefull of this one

Attachments

• snapshot-333.png
    snapshot-333.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 124
My called trades are about -49 at the moment today. Whats your worst Leo,a days a long time eh No wonder the threads empty.Have they forgotten yesterday lol.Ill get that back in one trade. Well thats the plan. It amazing how a good run always seems shorter than a bad run.I guess thats because of the stops and R/R ration I use.

wacky about time you showed up,Ive cleared them all off today. 3 losers and 1 b/e and the threads empty. Im currently 49 pips down. Help, call some winners,Lady flash needs some more bing,shes spent yesterdays money already. Ive even had legendary traders come on the thread and imply my methods cant work and said Im mad.