Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is why,60 min pullback,not very clear,but good enoygh to take

Attachments

• snapshot-331.png
    snapshot-331.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 99
first two gaps got filled. last one is not filled. been waiting for re-entry after gap fill only to have missed out on 30pips move ..

Attachments

• 100615EURUSD_t100gaps.PNG
    100615EURUSD_t100gaps.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 112
first 'sensible' intra day trend line has formed. With the high of 11am and 11.40am. will look to short off that line

short 729

yes BP, site keeps going down, had that trouble yesterday as well once.

stopped out - 15. thats me done for today

short eur/jpy at 111.74 sl15

Hiya

I assume you took the loss, but you haven't posted such, if you don't mind me saying, it looked a very risky trade, and looking at the charts now you will have being stopped out at -(27, as per your entry), you appear to have shorted in an asecending movement, which for the sake of me, I cannot understand why, seems pure suicide to me, whilst you went short I was already long from 10:20 in an ascending price action movement, and trading that price action movement, going with the flow, than against, simple stuff really. (Hence my motto below)

Cant get my head around why you would short, when the price says we are going up???????????

Hiya

I assume you took the loss, but you haven't posted such, if you don't mind me saying, it looked a very risky trade, and looking at the charts now you will have being stopped out at -(27, as per your entry), you appear to have shorted in an asecending movement, which for the sake of me, I cannot understand why, seems pure suicide to me, whilst you went short I was already long from 10:20 in an ascending price action movement, and trading that price action movement, going with the flow, than against, simple stuff really. (Hence my motto below)

Cant get my head around why you would short, when the price says we are going up???????????

Dinos,it may look like that,but if you look at my trades yesterday and previously you will see what i mean. It was a trendline pullback on 60 min chart.It is very reliable and offers fantastic R/R ratio. Yes that trade lost,but it may have been only because I placed the line in the wrong place.If i had sold 25 pips higher it would have bee a nice trade.As I say please look at previous trades and you will see what I mean,it is my favourite pattern. I really dont mind losing 3 in a row.Its all about r/r to me.
You stated the price says we are going up,it really depends how you look at things and the timescale of which you are trading.Some people make a living by putting in sell orders at exactly the round number when the market has risen 100 pips or more.You would also call that suicide,but it works for them.Welcome to the thread,hope you become a regular.

Just to clear up,site was down and I went to a golf lesson.Had 2 trades today, both lost for about 35 pips.Good job i had a sackfull yesterday

t/l pullback on 60 min lets hope i put line in right place
dinos,yet again im catching a falling knife,in reverse of course
lets see what happens